• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Nines Instinct Questionnaire

Silveresque

1) What is your type (9w8 or 9w1) and instinctual variant, and how positive are you that your variant is accurate?

2) How would you describe your overall focus when alone versus in social situations? (What are you primarily focused on?)

3) How would you describe your interaction style when in a group?

4) How would you describe your interaction style in one-on-one situations?

5) How well does this description of your variant fit you?

6) How did you decide on your variant? Was there anything that gave it away, or else made you change your mind from what you previously thought it was?

wolfy

awsm
1) What is your type (9w8 or 9w1) and instinctual variant, and how positive are you that your variant is accurate?

9w8 sp/sx

2) How would you describe your overall focus when alone versus in social situations? (What are you primarily focused on?)

Alone: What I am doing.
Social: Impact on others.

3) How would you describe your interaction style when in a group?

Fluctuating in attention and energy.

4) How would you describe your interaction style in one-on-one situations?

More slightly fluctuating in attention and energy.

5) How well does this description of your variant fit you?

Some are good, some are bad. I tend to focus on the more flattering ones. The one that mentioned 'an animal magnetism they are unaware of' is my favourite.

6) How did you decide on your variant? Was there anything that gave it away, or else made you change your mind from what you previously thought it was?

I thought about it, I made a thread, I thought about it, I decided, I stopped thinking about it.