• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 2] Enneagram Collage (Type 2)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is the first of what will be several collages focused around the enneagram. Please tell me what you think of them and offer any advice you desire to. Thanks. :)

Enneagram 2​
Enneagram2copy.jpg

My apologies if you happen to get diabetes. :D

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Yay! Type 2!!! The collage is a bit too saccharine for me but it works.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Me likey! :D

Although there could be a slightly greater emphasis on care-taking, which is an area where Sp-dom 2s usually excel. :yes: Other than that, marvellous!

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I think my teeth rotted and fell out.

Aww, but it does work so well. And it's so damn adorable!
But I think I'd echo Viridian and ask for the greater emphasis on care taking.

Silveresque

What an adorable collage! That picture with the kitten and puppy has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

B

brainheart

My one criticism would be it seems really feminine... Or is this how male 2s are too?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yay! Type 2!!! The collage is a bit too saccharine for me but it works.

Thank you :yes:

Me likey! :D

Although there could be a slightly greater emphasis on care-taking, which is an area where Sp-dom 2s usually excel. :yes: Other than that, marvellous!
I think my teeth rotted and fell out.

Aww, but it does work so well. And it's so damn adorable!
But I think I'd echo Viridian and ask for the greater emphasis on care taking.

Thanks :yes: I admit though, trying to find pictures that focused around 2 and sp, well I wasn't sure. I mean all the 2 descriptions that I have read seem more focused on so/sx tendencies (not that 2 sp doesn't exist).

What an adorable collage! That picture with the kitten and puppy has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

Thank you. Indeed it's so pwecious :wubbie:

My one criticism would be it seems really feminine... Or is this how male 2s are too?

Perhaps I should have usedmore pics of real people :thinking:

Are there any 2 males on this forum who would like to throw in their opinion?

B

brainheart

Perhaps I should have usedmore pics of real people :thinking:

Are there any 2 males on this forum who would like to throw in their opinion?

I think my husband is probably an esfp two, social variant. His pic would be filming some potential pro skateboarder or going to see his friend's band play or going out with friends even if he doesn't want to because he can't deal with upsetting people. He's a people pleaser who swears he isn't. He seems a lot like a seven but he's definitely not.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think my husband is probably an esfp two, social variant. His pic would be filming some potential pro skateboarder or going to see his friend's band play or going out with friends even if he doesn't want to because he can't deal with upsetting people. He's a people pleaser who swears he isn't. He seems a lot like a seven but he's definitely not.

What's his personal opinion of the collage and how it could relate to him?

Also, the caduceus is a nice touch. :nice:

Thanks; I figured, what could be more 2ish then the symbol for hospitality itself?

B

brainheart

What's his personal opinion of the collage and how it could relate to him?

My husband could give a crap about the enneagram. He considers it a total waste of time. Sorry, no help from him. I can tell you, though, I showed him a list of enneagram type motivations awhile back and he pointed to the two 'to be loved'. He said, "isn't it obvious?"

When we started dating I tried to end it, I told him he was too cheesy for me. So maybe your collage would work for him. He's just not a kitten and rainbows, work in the medical profession sort of guy. It's more like be entrepreneurial to help the local skateboard community, be supportive of his friends, work a corporate job to provide for his family, call his mom regularly to check on her, tell everyone that matters to him that he loves them regularly, very touchy-feely lovey dovey with his cold hearted snake wife, that sort of thing. He has his personal interests and he likes to have fun. He's no mother teresa.

I get a very nf/sj vibe from it, maybe? He's a total sp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My husband could give a crap about the enneagram. He considers it a total waste of time. Sorry, no help from him. I can tell you, though, I showed him a list of enneagram type motivations awhile back and he pointed to the two 'to be loved'. He said, "isn't it obvious?"

When we started dating I tried to end it, I told him he was too cheesy for me. So maybe your collage would work for him. He's just not a kitten and rainbows, work in the medical profession sort of guy. It's more like be entrepreneurial to help the local skateboard community, be supportive of his friends, work a corporate job to provide for his family, call his mom regularly to check on her, tell everyone that matters to him that he loves them regularly, very touchy-feely lovey dovey with his cold hearted snake wife, that sort of thing. He has his personal interests and he likes to have fun. He's no mother teresa.

I get a very nf vibe from it, maybe? He's a total sp.

from everything you've mentioned here, I would have guessed E?FJ 3w2 So/Sx

B

brainheart

from everything you've mentioned here, I would have guessed E?FJ 3w2 So/Sx

Yeah, I've considered three, but he definitely goes to lower levels of two when unhealthy, there's for sure the eight present, a lot of 'i do so much for you and others, you and others are so ungrateful'... Lots of blaming and anger. And he's really self-deprecating, like he wants people to think he's all humble and just a regular nice guy, which he for the most part is.

He isn't an extroverted feeler, although I make it sound like he is. I think that's just the two and so/sx talking, which I agree with you on. His greatest joy/love is skateboarding, he loves extroverted sensing experiences.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I've considered three, but he definitely goes to lower levels of two when unhealthy, there's for sure the eight present, a lot of 'i do so much for you and others, you and others are so ungrateful'... Lots of blaming and anger. And he's really self-deprecating, like he wants people to think he's all humble and just a regular nice guy, which he for the most part is.

He isn't an extroverted feeler, although I make it sound like he is. I think that's just the two and so/sx talking, which I agree with you on. His greatest joy/love is skateboarding, he loves extroverted sensing experiences.

no offense, but I don't think I would like this guy if I met him in person :)

B

brainheart

no offense, but I don't think I would like this guy if I met him in person :)

Then I am not describing him well. Everyone likes him, I am not exaggerating. He is like a nine like that. This is what I mean, I am totally confused by his type.

(sorry I didn't mean to derail this thread in any way.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then I am not describing him well. Everyone likes him, I am not exaggerating. He is like a nine like that. This is what I mean, I am totally confused by his type.
(sorry I didn't mean to derail this thread in any way.)

I still doubt I would. the fact that you say "everyone likes him" makes me doubt it more. almost without exception, people that "everyone likes" tend to be people I can't stand. of course, I don't know him so I could be 100% mistaken (and I don't like most people, so nothing personal), but I pretty much immediately stop liking someone the moment they start trying to get me to like them, if that makes any sense. I know an ESFP 6w7 or 3w2 So/Sx singer in a pretty big band who sounds a lot like you husband. everyone else I know loves him, but I think he's pathetic :D

B

brainheart

I still doubt I would. the fact that you say "everyone likes him" makes me doubt it more. almost without exception, people that "everyone likes" tend to be people I can't stand. of course, I don't know him so I could be 100% mistaken (and I don't like most people, so nothing personal), but I pretty much immediately stop liking someone the moment they start trying to get me to like them, if that makes any sense. I know an ESFP 6w7 or 3w2 So/Sx singer in a pretty big band who sounds a lot like you husband. everyone else I know loves him, but I think he's pathetic :D

Your personal taste is totally irrelevant when it comes to the two collage. Why are you saying this?

All I was trying to do was expand the two perception, because I feel like it is a type presented in a very stereotypical, feminine way, which can be confusing to people. Not to mention there is serious amounts of two hate thrown around, when they can be the nicest, most sincere people. I mean, I dumped my husband for another man and after his anger and hurt about it, he not only forgave me, he worked very hard to get me back, and realized his prior actions were part of the problem, realized he needed to make some changes too. You can't say that about a lot of people. Not to mention he works at a job he doesn't like so I can be around for our kids and write.

Anyway, I'm done with this. I needed to defend my husband (and twos in general- most of them are sweethearts).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your personal taste is totally irrelevant when it comes to the two collage. Why are you saying this?

All I was trying to do was expand the two perception, because I feel like it is a type presented in a very stereotypical, feminine way, which can be confusing to people. Not to mention there is serious amounts of two hate thrown around, when they can be the nicest, most sincere people. I mean, I dumped my husband for another man and after his anger and hurt about it, he not only forgave me, he worked very hard to get me back, and realized his prior actions were part of the problem, realized he needed to make some changes too. You can't say that about a lot of people. Not to mention he works at a job he doesn't like so I can be around for our kids and write.

Anyway, I'm done with this. I needed to defend my husband (and twos in general- most of them are sweethearts).

I suppose your right. I got carried away when I saw the "everyone likes him" and thought, "ah HELL no" and went on a mini rant about how I usually can't stand most people who "everyone likes" my bad :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
anyway, back to the collage, it seemed to have a little too much emphasis on "cute and cuddly" for my tastes, as this can also be associated with 9s and 6s. one would think type 2 would have more to do with social give and take, providing support for those in need and perhaps some form of community service