Since it turns out I'm actually a 4 now, I might as well make one for 4's.
1) What is your type (4w3 or 4w5) and instinctual variant, and how positive are you that your variant is accurate?
2) How would you describe your overall focus when alone versus in social situations? EDIT: What are you focused on/thinking about?
3) How would you describe your interaction style when in a group?
4) How would you describe your interaction style in one-on-one situations?
5) How well does this description of your variant fit you?
6) How did you decide on your variant? Was there anything that gave it away, or else made you change your mind from what you previously thought it was?