1) 4w5 (100% sure). And my variant stacking is Sx/Sp (60%) or Sp/Sx (40%)
2) In my alone time I think a lot ( reviewing things of the past, brooding about somebody and always listening music). My inner world takes the first place and sometimes my mood changes because of my constant brooding attitudes. I write short stories and recently paint to entertain and express myself.
In social situations Im often quiet, with an hermetic quality ( "dont fuck with me"). I think that I get a bit defensive and aggresive ( especially with men). With women it's completely different, Im more soft-spoken, gentle and compliant sometimes.
3) Ironical, cynical, quiet, I always make sure that my precense is felt in a group ( good posture, eye contact). But I don't talk very much. Im reluctant to share my interests in a large group. Beside of all of this I consider myself very self-conscious. When I get upset in a social situation Im very aggresive, and extremely intense. Sometimes I ended up fighting with people. Shy or aggresive.
4) Still quiet, but much more penetrating. I always make eye contact.
Im always trying to " break the ice" with the one that really interest me.
5) The Sx/Sp defines me a lot. Specially the mood swings, fiery outbursts and my internal emotional rage that I associate with Sx/Sp
But in the other hand Im very withdrawn and I always pursue my interests like a Sp/Sx. To me my personal space is extremely important.
6) At first I thought that I was So/Sx because of the shame and off/on quality in the social world.
Sx last was imposible because of my constant focus in the Sexual arena and my frequent shifts in my life.
But the I've realized that is no way for me to be SO first, and the few Social 4s that i've known don't vibe like me at all. My energy is more guarded and intense.
Maybe my attitude would be Sx first, but my withdrawn tendencies sounds me more like a Sp first. Or maybe my 5 wing and trifix makes me more detached and shy.
In the variant test I always score Sp or Sx first. And never social first even in the middle...