User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 65

  1. #1
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default Fictional Examples of 8s

    first, fictional non-anime characters (since everyone seems to hate on anime, I'll add those later)

    8w7
    - Gilgamesh (Gilgamesh) E??? Sx/Sp
    - Agamemnon (The Iliad) ENTJ Sp/So
    - Ajax (The Iliad) ESTP So/Sx
    - Watoo (Star Wars) ESTP Sp/So
    - Han Solo (Star Wars) ISTP Sp/Sx
    - Boba Fett (Star Wars) ISTP Sp/Sx
    - Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill) ISFP Sx/Sp
    - Effy White (Dream Girls) ENFJ Sx/So
    - Barbosa (Pirates of the Carribean) ESTP or ENTJ Sx/So
    - Batman (Batman from the New Adventures) INTJ Sp/Sx (if he weren't EXACTLY like my INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx best friend, I would have typed him as 8w9)
    - Stewie Griffin (Family Guy, during the first few seasons) INTJ Sp/Sx
    - Rhett Butler (Gone with the Wind) ENTJ Sx/Sp
    - James Bond (as played by Sean Connery) ENTJ Sx/Sp (the real Sean Connery is 8w9)
    - Magneto (X Men) INTJ Sx/So
    - Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame) ENFP Sx/So
    - Lyra Belacqua (The Golden Compass) ISTP So/Sx

    8w9
    - Mufasa (Lion King) ENFJ Sx/So
    - King of the Forrest (Bambi) INTJ Sp/Sx
    - Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars) I think he's INTJ Sx/Sp, but not sure
    - Raz Al Gul (Batman Begins) INFP Sx/So *the movie version, I haven't seen the tv show or read the comics, so please feel free to add his type in either of these
    - Mammie (Gone with the Wind) ESTJ So/Sp (very much like Leontyne Price, but angrier)
    - Blondie (The Good, The Bad and the Ugly) ISTP Sp/Sx
    - Bill (Kill Bill) INTP Sx/Sp
    - Budd (Kill Bill) ISTP Sp/Sx

    unsure of wing:
    - Darth Vader (Star Wars) ??FP Sx/Sp
    - Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction) ENFJ Sx/So

    possibly 8:
    - Ted (16 Candles) I think he's 7w8 Sx/So
    - Boramir (Lord of the Rings) I think he's 3w2 Sx/So
    - Thorin Oakenshield (The Hobbit) could see 1, 3, 6, or 8 probably So/Sp
    - Baloo (The Jungle Book) I think he's 8w7 So/Sx integrated to 2, but he could be 7w8 or 8w9
    - O'Maley (The Aristocats) same as Baloo, except Sx/So
    - Achilles (The Iliad) he's either an 8w7, 3w2 or 3w4 Sx/So
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #2
    Senior Member VagrantFarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    [YOUTUBE="_r_mkJMPZWE"]8[/YOUTUBE]

    [youtube=tY_emnRnntY]8[/youtube]
    Hello

  3. #3
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    [YOUTUBE="_r_mkJMPZWE"]8[/YOUTUBE]
    [youtube=tY_emnRnntY]8[/youtube]
    good clips
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #4
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    fictionals 8s:
    I agree with every except Baloo and O'malley. The forst one is 9w8, the second is a 7w8.


    And Stewie is 4w3. 4w3 can be temperamental problem children too.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  5. #5
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I agree with every except Baloo and O'malley. The forst one is 9w8, the second is a 7w8.
    those were both on my maybe list
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #6
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Thumbs up

    8w7

    Sp/So
    Nelson (Simpsons) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78
    Mom (Malcolm in the middle) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBvys...eature=related
    Eric cartman (South Park) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_mXJ2Fx7I

    Sp/Sx
    Batman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCO9oZdVJws
    Han Solo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1YbFnkZwZk

    So/Sp
    Lucy Van Pelt (Charlie Brown) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq9hBEvFNlM
    Elrond (LOTR) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmhUpYd9WE

    So/Sx
    Bailey (Grey's Anatomy)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4xq4p8rs4
    Lechero (Prison Break) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQ97wO7Qj4
    Megatron (transformers) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nweNm43sjuk

    Sx/Sp
    Norma Desmond (Sunset Boulevard) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-VypWecJzI
    The Wicked Queen (Snow White) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14Ho-VVPgA
    Dr Cox (Scrubs) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-b6GIo1g68
    Stanley (A streetcar named desire) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVxmk9pq2Y

    Sx/So
    Magneto (X-Men)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XElV58a3RAE
    Sauron (LOTR) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYUR3riDuHI

    8w9

    Sp/So
    Superintendant Chalmer (The Simpsons) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-8Bl0ZBlK0
    Fred (The Flintstones) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-IxeEHBFdU
    Mr Spacely (The Jetsons) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7xSWwfSw0U
    Mr Slate (The Flintstones) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hek2pNVRP4c

    Sp/Sx
    Jack Bauer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp19qiash2U
    Lincoln Burrows (Prison Break) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwArA8qBksg

    So/Sp
    Uncle Phil (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

    So/Sx
    Optimus Prime (Transformers) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0FMi...eature=related

    Sx/Sp
    John Locke (Lost) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moC7tg60qP8
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI...eature=related
    Carlito (Carlito's Way) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYyp7qFEkAQ
    Maximus (Gladiator) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVr_fsGb6nY

    Sx/So
    Yosemite Sam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eo0OY8GOuc
    Bane http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13H_4XOFn28
    Mufasa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBV7LTd07g
    Last edited by Speed Gavroche; 09-10-2011 at 06:39 PM.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  7. #7
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    8w7

    Sp/So
    Nelson (Simpsons) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78
    Mom (Malcolm in the middle) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBvys...eature=related
    Eric cartman (South Park) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_mXJ2Fx7I

    Sp/Sx
    Batman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCO9oZdVJws
    Han Solo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1YbFnkZwZk

    So/Sp
    Lucy Van Pelt (Charlie Brown) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq9hBEvFNlM
    Elrond (LOTR) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmhUpYd9WE

    So/Sx
    Bailey (Grey's Anatomy)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4xq4p8rs4
    Lechero (Prison Break) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQ97wO7Qj4
    Megatron (transformers) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nweNm43sjuk

    Sx/Sp
    Norma Desmond (Sunset Boulevard) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-VypWecJzI
    The Wicked Queen (Snow White) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14Ho-VVPgA
    Dr Cox (Scrubs) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-b6GIo1g68
    Stanley (A streetcar named desire) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVxmk9pq2Y

    Sx/So
    Magneto (X-Men)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XElV58a3RAE
    Sauron (LOTR) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYUR3riDuHI

    8w9

    Sp/So
    Superintendant Chalmer (The Simpsons) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-8Bl0ZBlK0
    Fred (The Flintstones) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-IxeEHBFdU
    Mr Spacely (The Jetsons) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7xSWwfSw0U
    Mr Slate (The Flintstones) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hek2pNVRP4c

    Sp/Sx
    Jack Bauer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp19qiash2U
    Lincoln Burrows (Prison Break) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwArA8qBksg

    So/Sp
    Uncle Phil (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

    So/Sx
    Optimus Prime (Transformers) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0FMi...eature=related

    Sx/Sp
    John Locke (Lost) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moC7tg60qP8
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI...eature=related

    Sx/So
    Yosemite Sam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eo0OY8GOuc
    Bane http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13H_4XOFn28
    Mufasa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBV7LTd07g
    Elrond is 8w7? nice! I thought he was a 1w9 or something, but I guess not
    Edit: I think he's Sp/So though
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  8. #8
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    omar little's probably an 8w9

  9. #9
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Elrond is 8w7? nice! I thought he was a 1w9 or something, but I guess not
    Edit: I think he's Sp/So though
    Elrond is not self-critical like a 1, he is assertive and a commandant. He has a primal enlarging energy, more than a confort seeker energy. So/Sp and not an Sp/So. Gandalf is a 1w9 him.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  10. #10
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Elrond is not self-critical like a 1, he is assertive and a commandant. Gandalf is a 1w9 too.
    I've always seen Gandalf more as a 5w4 integrated to 8, but 1w9 works

    ENFJ 8w9 Sx/So
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. [E6] Fictional examples of Type 6
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-21-2017, 01:28 AM
  2. [E9] Fictional examples of Type 9
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 10:52 PM
  3. [Tri] Famous and fictional examples of each enneagram tri-type
    By The Great One in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:58 PM
  4. Fictional Examples of the Inferior Grip
    By Stansmith in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:00 PM
  5. Fictional examples of sensing and intuition in action
    By proteanmix in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 04:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO