MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Why 8w7 sp/so?
    Sp 8s have a closer connection to 5 and 8w7s have a closer connection to 5 as well because they are on the border between the head and gut centers. 8w7s under stress are much more plotting and strategic, especially when combined with INTJ. he is So second because of his use of social manipulation and desire to control the society that is the galactic republic.

8w9s are like a bear. not much thought or strategy to them, they just crush whatever is in their path and keep moving
    8w7s are like a predator. they are mental, alert, strategic and willing to go all out and destroy prey much bigger than themselves, but sometimes they need to creep on the low like Palpatine did and when in 5 mode lack the gritty, charismatic presence they normally exude
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Sp 8s have a closer connection to 5 and 8w7s have a closer connection to 5 as well because they are on the border between the head and gut centers. 8w7s under stress are much more plotting and strategic, especially when combined with INTJ. he is So second because of his use of social manipulation and desire to control the society that is the galactic republic.

8w9s are like a bear. not much thought or strategy to them, they just crush whatever is in their path and keep moving
    8w7s are like a predator. they are mental, alert, strategic and willing to go all out and destroy prey much bigger than themselves, but sometimes they need to creep on the low like Palpatine did and when in 5 mode lack the gritty, charismatic presence they normally exude
    Mmhmm, we just go about lumbering like a bunch of oafs. Great way to explain there.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

WHUT. That's not true at all about 8w9s or 8w7. You're obviously putting personal bias on your experience. Let me show you the correct description:

8w7s are less inhibited and tend to be colorful characters. They tend to have more mercurial life patterns. They are more cocky and convey a "it's a priviledge for you to engage me" vibe. They intend for reality to contour itself around the way they go about their business. They expect the red sea to be parted for them. They are a double-gluttony subtype and are more likely to have the itch to gamble and be high-rollers. They are vulnerable to taking on too much risk and overextending themselves. They are more frenzied and cathartic and have more self-destructive tendencies. They tend to be iconoclasts who delight in turning things upside down instead of solidifying them.

8w7s believe the best defense is a good offense. Their style of dominating is to preemptively attack you to keep you off balance. They delight in "checkmating" you as their seven wing makes them focus on where your options and possibilities are so they can cut them off. They have a greater focus on tactics and strategy. They are more "I reign supreme and will summon all my powers to blow you to smithereens".

8w9s tend to be more reserved and self-contained. They are more modest and friendly. They aren't as megalomanic as 8w7s. They are less likely to overestimate themselves. They speak in simpler language and seem less "heady" than 8w7s with their more drawn out cadence. They don't understand the eight-winged-seven self-destructive behaviour. They are more grounded and unmovable but they can get aggressive in a hurry if provoked. They are natural defenders who focus on solidifying structures as opposed to tearing them down and starting anew.

8w9s believe the best defense is to be well-fortified. They don't believe in preemptive aggression. They wait for the enemy to strike first and are natural counterpunchers. Their style of dominance is to endure whatever you throw at them and gradually steamroll you. They delight in pushing their weight against you and making you feel their physical presence. They are more "I am unbreakable and will steadily wear you down".

Source:
    http://typewatchenneagram.blogspot.c...criptions.html

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    WHUT. That's not true at all about 8w9s or 8w7. You're obviously putting personal bias on your experience. Let me show you the correct description:
    8w7s are less inhibited and tend to be colorful characters. They tend to have more mercurial life patterns. They are more cocky and convey a "it's a priviledge for you to engage me" vibe. They intend for reality to contour itself around the way they go about their business. They expect the red sea to be parted for them. They are a double-gluttony subtype and are more likely to have the itch to gamble and be high-rollers. They are vulnerable to taking on too much risk and overextending themselves. They are more frenzied and cathartic and have more self-destructive tendencies. They tend to be iconoclasts who delight in turning things upside down instead of solidifying them.
    8w7s believe the best defense is a good offense. Their style of dominating is to preemptively attack you to keep you off balance. They delight in "checkmating" you as their seven wing makes them focus on where your options and possibilities are so they can cut them off. They have a greater focus on tactics and strategy. They are more "I reign supreme and will summon all my powers to blow you to smithereens".

8w9s tend to be more reserved and self-contained. They are more modest and friendly. They aren't as megalomanic as 8w7s. They are less likely to overestimate themselves. They speak in simpler language and seem less "heady" than 8w7s with their more drawn out cadence. They don't understand the eight-winged-seven self-destructive behaviour. They are more grounded and unmovable but they can get aggressive in a hurry if provoked. They are natural defenders who focus on solidifying structures as opposed to tearing them down and starting anew.
    8w9s believe the best defense is to be well-fortified. They don't believe in preemptive aggression. They wait for the enemy to strike first and are natural counterpunchers. Their style of dominance is to endure whatever you throw at them and gradually steamroll you. They delight in pushing their weight against you and making you feel their physical presence. They are more "I am unbreakable and will steadily wear you down".
    Source:
    I am fully aware of this, but you have mentioned nothing of 8w7s and 8w9s under stress. I fully agree with your sources assessment of their normal personalities, but under pressure, 8w7s have a stronger connection to the head center
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am fully aware of this, but you have mentioned nothing of 8w7s and 8w9s under stress. I fully agree with your sources assessment of their normal personalities, but under pressure, 8w7s have a stronger connection to the head center
    Yes, but misrepresenting it without explicitly stating your intent in the first place is, well, misleading. You could have stated that <insert type here> is so and so under stress to give context to the people who can't be bothered to flip back.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Yes, but misrepresenting it without explicitly stating your intent in the first place is, well, misleading. You could have stated that <insert type here> is so and so under stress to give context to the people who can't be bothered to flip back.
    we are talking about a villain (Darth Sideous). to most, that implies we are dealing with a disintegrated individual. perhaps you should try reaffirming what you believe someone's intent to be as opposed to assuming you understand it and that they are being foolish?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

most badass 8 ever? yes, yes i believe so.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post

most badass 8 ever? yes, yes i believe so.
    hehehe
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post

Source:
    Woah...it sure looks like that description (or it could just be one helluva coincidence!) qualifies for a heavy duty ripoff of stuff written in 2004-2005 on the enneagram institute by another member. The parallels are uncanny. The paper trail linking the description's author "sniper"/mellowmarcello (currently suspected of involvement in a cyber-stalking ring) to that time/place can be found in my archives.