Well, I'm questioning my variant, once again. The thing is, I don't know if I can know which variant fits me best without having clear examples of how other 5's of the same variant think and act in various situations. I'm sure other people have had the same difficulties, so I've decided to make a questionnaire:
1) What is your type (5w4 or 5w6) and instinctual variant, and how positive are you that your variant is accurate?
2) How would you describe your overall focus when alone versus in social situations?
3) How would you describe your interaction style when in a group?
4) How would you describe your interaction style in one-on-one situations?
5) How well does this description of your variant fit you?
6) How did you decide on your variant? Was there anything that gave it away, or else made you change your mind from what you previously thought it was?