• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] INFP 4w3?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I read your "Typing My Ideal Partner" post I couldn't help thinking you're such a 6. :biggrin: I think you put a lot of yourself into that description.

You think? Is all that really 6-like? And does that make me a narcissist? :unsure:

Silveresque

You think? Is all that really 6-like? And does that make me a narcissist? :unsure:

Huh? That doesn't make you a narcissist at all. I think it's pretty normal to be drawn to someone who's like you. If that makes you a narcissist, I'd have to be one too. :laugh: And I do think it seems pretty 6-ish in my opinion, and also reflects what I think a 6 would look for. Especially the parts about being loyal and "someone who is responsible and trustworthy, who will have your back at all times". :D

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Especially the parts about being loyal and "someone who is responsible and trustworthy, who will have your back at all times". :D

But what about the other parts? Are they still 6-ish?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think so. I'm no expert, but at the very least none of the parts seem to contradict type 6.

Ah, alright then. Thanks for the input! :D

Edit: As a side note, do you think I am an Sx-dom? It seems most of what I desire is coming from Sx-dominance. :laugh:

Silveresque

Ah, alright then. Thanks for the input! :D

You're welcome. You can always ask me anytime you have questions. :D

Edit: As a side note, do you think I am an Sx-dom? It seems most of what I desire is coming from Sx-dominance. :laugh:

I think you could be, but I don't know enough to be sure. Have you considered starting a thread to determine your instinctual variant?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're welcome. You can always ask me anytime you have questions. :D

Thanks! ^_^ :hug:

I think you could be, but I don't know enough to be sure. Have you considered starting a thread to determine your instinctual variant?

Yes, you think I should? :D

:laugh:

B

brainheart

Thanks, speed. And on that note, I watched those paste bin clips months ago and thought, "what? I relate to the 4w3s way more!" It threw me for a loop, the 4w3s seemed more pleasant, adaptable, the 4w5s seemed so depressed and rigid in their thinking..." That's just the vibe I got, and it surprised me because I thought I was so clearly a 4w5.

For example, this is so totally similar to me, no wonder people said I reminded them of winona ryder when I was in high school: [video]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=1bSICj4eQ9M[/video]

And this.... Total infp 4w3: [video]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=2Fx6Mxm_H4o[/video]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For example, this is so totally similar to me, no wonder people said I reminded them of winona ryder when I was in high school: [video]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=1bSICj4eQ9M[/video]

And this.... Total infp 4w3: [video]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=2Fx6Mxm_H4o[/video]

You can be a 4w3, yes. It's just that your vibe on the forul is very much epured and somewhat austere, sounds 4w5 to me.

B

brainheart

You can be a 4w3, yes. It's just that your vibe on the forul is very much epured and somewhat austere, sounds 4w5 to me.
Austere, crap. I didn't used to be, not at all. I think that's called chronic depression, heartbreak, and despair. Maybe I need new meds.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shakespeare was supposedly an INFP 4w3 Sx/Sp, though personally I think he was INFJ

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Shakespeare was supposedly an INFP 4w3 Sx/Sp, though personally I think he was INFJ

Interesting :yes:

To be (INFP 4w3) or not to be (INFP 4w3), something something whatever. Me no good an classical literature. Or english. :D

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting :yes:

To be (INFP 4w3) or not to be (INFP 4w3), something something whatever. Me no good an classical literature. Or english. :D

Hey S.I., are you an English native? Just curious.