User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 29

  1. #11
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Is that an 8 thing? To get angry when you are being criticized or made fun of? Because I don't get angry at all. I tend to sometimes believe it and my feelings get hurt really bad. I'm not sure what that means though...
    maybe it is, I can't imagine taking criticism the way you've described. it's not so much what they say as much as the disrespect and invasiveness. that being said, if there insult is intelligent at all, I will consider it logically afterword, but usually they're just full of it.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #12
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    maybe it is, I can't imagine taking criticism the way you've described. it's not so much what they say as much as the disrespect and invasiveness. that being said, if there insult is intelligent at all, I will consider it logically afterword, but usually they're just full of it.
    Maybe I don't always believe it, but I always become VERY despondent. It's so emotionally saddening and upsetting and discouraging. I don't how you could possibly be angry... What does my type of response indicate type-relatedly?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  3. #13
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Maybe I don't always believe it, but I always become VERY despondent. It's so emotionally saddening and upsetting and discouraging. I don't how you could possibly be angry... What does my type of response indicate type-relatedly?
    I get angry when they're trying to use derogatory attacks to subordinate me, indirectly force me to do something, guilt trip me or in some way trying to control me. even then though, I tend to deal with it in a very rational authoritative manner and after spending my high school career fending off haters, people have given up on it for the most part
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #14
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I get angry when they're trying to use derogatory attacks to subordinate me, indirectly force me to do something, guilt trip me or in some way trying to control me. even then though, I tend to deal with it in a very rational authoritative manner and after spending my high school career fending off haters, people have given up on it for the most part
    Is my type of response anything type-related?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  5. #15
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Is my type of response anything type-related?
    not directly, but it sounds F something in MBTI and possibly 6 or 2 in enneagram
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #16
    Senior Member VagrantFarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Is my type of response anything type-related?
    I wouldn't wrap a lack of self-confidence in type if I were you - it won't address or fix it, and could even lead to you excusing yourself for it. A bad road to travel, believe me - regardless of how true or accurate it may seem to you right now.
    Hello

  7. #17
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    I wouldn't wrap a lack of self-confidence in type if I were you - it won't address or fix it, and could even lead to you excusing yourself for it. A bad road to travel, believe me - regardless of how true or accurate it may seem to you right now.
    I'm not, I'm simply interested in trying to understand if that is evidence for certain type.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  8. #18
    Senior Member TreeBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    Testimony from an 8w7 sx/sp:
    Fun to see my post from another forum on here.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

    ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

  9. #19
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm 8w9 as hell according to this.
    No you aren't. You are 7w8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Is that an 8 thing? To get angry when you are being criticized or made fun of? Because I don't get angry at all. I tend to sometimes believe it and my feelings get hurt really bad. I'm not sure what that means though...
    It sounds like an Fi thing in your case.

  10. #20
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    No you aren't. You are 7w8.
    It sounds like an Fi thing in your case.
    that was an old post XD
    and I have balanced wings
    Edit: why do you see 7w8 over 7w6?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. [E8] 8w7 vs 8w9 (fast) differences?
    By Kierva in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 03:26 PM
  2. [NT] How are INTP and INTJ different
    By think2much in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 06:35 PM
  3. Differences between 7w8, 8w7 and 8w9
    By Elfboy in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:29 AM
  4. INTP and INFP differences
    By Azseroffs in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO