I'd like some advice on unhealthy 6 behaviour - is it 6w5 or 6w7?
The 6 Problem: I am not as successful/happy in my life as I feel I should be.
- A rapid reevaluation of current standing in life.
- A fervent searching for ways in which to change life - new home, new job, etc. An irrational blaming of other people ("I am unhappy because of how she is behaving." / "He is earning more than I am therefore I am doing something wrong." / "If you were my friend, you would do what I ask of you."" / "If you don't do what I suggest, it means we do not share the same goals.").
- A creation of several mental scenarios based on dubious logic. Decisions that change completely when new input is received (Person A: You should do this!; Person B: No, you should do this!; Person C: No - do this!).
- A valourisation of "strangers'' opinions over confidantes' advice.
- The instigation of a very short time-frame in which to solve all problems.
- Emotional blackmail of friends and emotional manipulation of people to sympathise with plight.
I can give more info if needed but perhaps that will do. I'm tending towards 6w7 myself because of the rejection of solid logical analysis and the favouring of "stylistic success"(e.g. being seen as successful rather than feeling successful).