1. When you are involved with someone sexually and/or romantically, are you readily aware that you have developed feelings?
2. Or, is it during moments of conflict that you become aware of the depths of your feelings.
3. Also, if for whatever reason you don't want to have feelings for a certain person due to circumstances, are you at odds with yourself so to speak when you discover you have feelings anyway?
4. Do you find that you push people away when emotions start to enter the picture?
5. Do emotions cause you to feel a loss of control?
6. Do you withdraw/create distance in order to regain control of your emotions within a relationship? Furthermore, would you pick an argument/fight to create distance in order to regain control of your emotions?
7. Do you find most of your relationships to be on again / off again?
8. When you look at the relationships you have had in the past were they mostly FBs and/or FWBs?
9. Are you most comfortable with relationships that don't pull at your emotions?
10. Would you say that you hide your emotions? If so, have you done this most of your life?
11. If someone you cared for caused discomfort for you in the areas of emotions, would you likely retaliate and attempt to cause them discomfort in return?