Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Hm, maybe. Though I think the next logical step would be ESFJ. I don't know if introverted intuition exists within me.

Though I also don't think i have the multi-faceted version of Fe like a dom-user would. Which usually brings me back to ENTP.
    whichever type you are, I sense you are either an F or an ENTP with a very strong Fe. do you have any previous cognitive function results?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

ReflecTcelfeR

Took the similar minds test just now and got unstable INTP. Barely though. Two percent dividing line between introversion and extroversion and that might be just because I am tired. The unstable part I'm sure is based off of the L in the big five I got RLUEI. If I were a little calmer it wouldn't have been so.

Took the actual functions test and got:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************ (36.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************************** (40.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************** (29.2)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************** (23.3)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.4)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23)
    limited use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INFJ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Took the similar minds test just now and got unstable INTP. Barely though. Two percent dividing line between introversion and extroversion and that might be just because I am tired. The unstable part I'm sure is based off of the L in the big five I got RLUEI. If I were a little calmer it wouldn't have been so.
    hmm, if you're sure about these results, I could see your enneagram being
    1w2, 2w1, 2w3, 3w2, 3w4, 4w3, 4w5, 6w5 or 6w7
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

what a balanced array of cognitive function skills you have. I can see how you're confused
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

ReflecTcelfeR

I don't believe I am lying to myself. I try to be as honest as possible. They tell you to analyze carefully, but I tend to go overboard when someone tells me to do that so I take it quicker than most.

Yep. I've settled on the fact that I perceive first with something, and then the rest follows suit.

I feel like these scores are the result of being IxxJ... I'll try not to be to pompous and say INxJ. These scores also show that I do not act enough, otherwise I'd have command over my judging functions better... Obviously I don't as I don't believe if I did I'd be in the conundrum that I am in. Hahahaha, O, the irony.

brainheart

Back to op:

3 vs 4:

I have a friend who's a 3w4 sp/sx infp. We have many similarities. But... An example of a glaring difference-

I'm doing this three day novel writing contest in sept. Reason- so that I will actually sit down and write the novel I've been meaning to write for eons. (i spent five years writing a novel that I never finished because I spent too much time getting side tracked by research. And then I was bored with it.) Deadlines help me because then I'm forced to stop. More than anything, though, I love the idea of unfettered soul digging expression for three solid days. Ahhh...)

So I asked my friend if she was interested since she also writes. Her immediate response: "i would never pay the fifty bucks to enter unless I knew I could win." The prospect of winning had in all honesty never even crossed my brain. If anything, i'd rather not. I could use some more ambition.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

The thought that it isn't acceptable to be self-serving.
    It depends. I think it's impossible to serve others without being self-serving first, (unless you're a saint or a very special person.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Back to op:

3 vs 4:

I have a friend who's a 3w4 sp/sx infp. We have many similarities. But... An example of a glaring difference-

I'm doing this three day novel writing contest in sept. Reason- so that I will actually sit down and write the novel I've been meaning to write for eons. (i spent five years writing a novel that I never finished because I spent too much time getting side tracked by research. And then I was bored with it.) Deadlines help me because then I'm forced to stop. More than anything, though, I love the idea of unfettered soul digging expression for three solid days. Ahhh...)

So I asked my friend if she was interested since she also writes. Her immediate response: "i would never pay the fifty bucks to enter unless I knew I could win." The prospect of winning had in all honesty never even crossed my brain. If anything, i'd rather not. I could use some more ambition.
    I relate more to you in this instance. I'm not competitive for it's own sake. now, if there was a $50,000 prize for first place, then I'm winning that shit, but if not, I don't see the point in victory sans spoils
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    It depends. I think it's impossible to serve others without being self-serving first, (unless you're a saint or a very special person.)
    Yeah, it's easy to get in the ironic statements of you aren't really self-sacrificing if you enjoy it. At the core of that thought it is correct, but even still the level of deprecation that you have to put yourself through is tremendous. And if you realize that contradiction and you still wish to be self-sacrificing at that point I think you could find a way to be so without enjoying it... Don't know how. I'd say I forced myself to pretty damn close to sainthood when I was younger.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yeah, it's easy to get in the ironic statements of you aren't really self-sacrificing if you enjoy it. At the core of that thought it is correct, but even still the level of deprecation that you have to put yourself through is tremendous. And if you realize that contradiction and you still wish to be self-sacrificing at that point I think you could find a way to be so without enjoying it... Don't know how. I'd say I forced myself to pretty damn close to sainthood when I was younger.
    I still think you sound like a 1
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!