User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: 3w4s vs 4w3s

  1. #21
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I wish to burn that with fire. I disagree with it as well.
    do you really hate yourself that much?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #22
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm saying that I agree to the fact being selfish is good, however it is difficult to get an ideology that has been pounded into your skull, out. That ideology being that it is wrong to be selfish.

  3. #23
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm saying that I agree to the fact being selfish is good, however it is difficult to get an ideology that has been pounded into your skull, out. That ideology being that it is wrong to be selfish.
    oh, so you're saying that you are battling with the previous ideology that has been pounded into your skull. that makes more sense. sorry, I wasn't getting where you were coming from before
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #24
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Exactly. So much so that early on when I was trying to exit that point of view the guilt was painful, very painful. The guilt is there, but I now understand that it doesn't make sense to live by a rule that no one else does. Few people live by the level of humility that I tried to attain (I'm talking Jesus stuff... I used to be devoutly Catholic. I am not atheist I believe in God, but not religion) Now I find myself aggravated at the amount of time I've wasted trying to achieve something so impossible, though I'm sure it will never leave me, because I see the theory of being selfless.

  5. #25
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Exactly. So much so that early on when I was trying to exit that point of view the guilt was painful, very painful. The guilt is there, but I now understand that it doesn't make sense to live by a rule that no one else does. Few people live by the level of humility that I tried to attain (I'm talking Jesus stuff... I used to be devoutly Catholic. I am not atheist I believe in God, but not religion) Now I find myself aggravated at the amount of time I've wasted trying to achieve something so impossible, though I'm sure it will never leave me, because I see the theory of being selfless.
    have you considered enneatypes 1 and 2?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #26
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    I have, but then we go back to the image I wanted to show people.

    Just skimmed over 1 and 2 descriptions and I don't know if I like people enough to be either one of those two (ha!).

  7. #27
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I have, but then we go back to the image I wanted to show people.

    Just skimmed over 1 and 2 descriptions and I don't know if I like people enough to be either one of those two (ha!).
    it sounds like it was much more than just an image. of course, 3s aren't ALL about image, but it doesn't sound like image was your main goal here
    perhaps you're an INFP 3 like me I've had deep, genuine beliefs and convictions ever since age 5, but I believe I'm a 3 because I am a natural actor and constantly find myself slipping into roles. these roles are all a genuine part of my personality, so that's why I personally took a long time to identify that I was type 3
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  8. #28
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Perhaps I am an INFP 3. I have always wondered if this ENTP business was a facade, and I was just getting comfortable. You see though... INFP means that the belief stemmed from something internal, mine wasn't my own belief, but something I was shown and supposed to accept.

  9. #29
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    Perhaps I am an INFP 3. I have always wondered if this ENTP business was a facade, and I was just getting comfortable. You see though... INFP means that the belief stemmed from something internal, mine wasn't my own belief, but something I was shown and supposed to accept.
    maybe you're an INFJ, ENFJ or another type. I agree though, ENTP is worth being skeptical of
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #30
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Hm, maybe. Though I think the next logical step would be ESFJ. I don't know if introverted intuition exists within me.

    Though I also don't think i have the multi-faceted version of Fe like a dom-user would. Which usually brings me back to ENTP.

Similar Threads

  1. [E3] 3w4 vs. 4w3
    By Thalassa in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 05:03 AM
  2. [Enne] Differences Between 3w4 and 4w3?
    By Guy V. Malaxia in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:53 AM
  3. [Enne] Whitney Houston: 3w4 or 4w3?
    By Elfboy in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 12:20 PM
  4. 3w4 vs 4w5 vs 5w4?
    By Nymma in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 01:07 PM
  5. [Enne] 3w4 vs 4w3
    By yoyo in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 11:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO