• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] I'm 4w3

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I've read that the correlation of this enneagram type is usually ENFP. What are the odds that it could also be connected to ENTP? Or am I kidding myself about my T-ness and convert over to the F-side?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've read that the correlation of this enneagram type is usually ENFP. What are the odds that it could also be connected to ENTP? Or am I kidding myself about my T-ness and convert over to the F-side?

any enneagram can be any MBTI type. I've seen INTJ 2s, INFP 8s, ISTJ 4s and ISFP 5s

A

A window to the soul

2-4 are the heart types. 5-7 are the head types. You analyze these things so much that I have the NT feeling you're not NF. What do you think about your other options; like trading in your 3-wing for a 5? I think it fits.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I did take an enneagram test recently (today) and I scored equally on 3, 4, and 5, which made me think I was actually a four with either wing, but let me read up on 4w5. That may be a little too introverted. Though I just took a cognitive functions test and came out an INTJ... Yep. So let me look.

Thank you again.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

2-4 are the heart types. 5-7 are the head types. You analyze these things so much that I have the NT feeling you're not NF. What do you think about your other options; like trading in your 3-wing for a 5? I think it fits.

I would have to say that the unhealthy version of the 4w5 fits all too well... I'd say that's where I am.

Hopelandic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
me
Wait, I thought you said you were on a quest to find an INFP 8? :laugh:

I would seriously like to see that... not because of correlation or any of that stuff, but i'd like to see how fi+ne works with the 8 flavouring. Might be lucky to find an 8 fixed infp, but an 8 core? hmmm.

That said, some of the type four infps' can't seem to understand how a nfp six can exist because they see it as a sj type :doh:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm 4w3 and INFJ. I don't think it's very common for INFJ, but it does give me this weird stress between wanting to fade into the background and wanting to be in the spotlight.

I haven't heard of 4w3 ENTP before (have you looked into 7w6 or 8?), but I suppose it's possible if you have very well-developed Fe. Fe can want lots of love and attention from others, and if there is any Enneatype besides 2s that wants love and attention, it's 4w3.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm 4w3 and INFJ. I don't think it's very common for INFJ, but it does give me this weird stress between wanting to fade into the background and wanting to be in the spotlight.

I haven't heard of 4w3 ENTP before (have you looked into 7w6 or 8?), but I suppose it's possible if you have very well-developed Fe. Fe can want lots of love and attention from others, and if there is any Enneatype besides 2s that wants love and attention, it's 4w3.

mystory

MBTI Type
INFJ

Hey, me too - I'm an INFJ 4w3. I used to often test as an INTJ, but never fully identified with the description. INFJ is much more who I am.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I'm 4w3 as well, and I've also questioned whether I'm ENFP or ENTP. I think you can be both ENTP and 4w3. i mean, I know ENTJ 2s. A lot of ENFPs are 2's and 7's, but just because I'm a 4w3 doesn't make me any less ENFP, you now? Back to your question, in my opinion a lot of ENFPs are more likely to be 4w3s than a lot of ENTPs are, because 4 is a bit more compatible with Fi than Fe. But that may be why you are unsure of your type. 4s' sense of shame can seem like the dark side of Fi, so you may relate to ENFps on the score of Fi-usage, but ENTPs on other counts. Remember, YOU have the final say in your type. Just because a majority of people differ from you doesn't make you wrong.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What are you views on:

Abortion?
Hunting Whales?
The Dragon Guarding Gringots in Harry Potter?

Think as hard about these things as you like.

Enneagram wise, I have no idea which you are, you don't strike me as any type in particular, but I would put you in the withdrawn group, and you're probably not a 5 (though it is possible).

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I didn't read the other comments yet.. but being on other forums and groups that are Ne dom.. I've seen quite a few ENTP's type 3w4. I'm ENFP with my 4 and 3 almost equal. Infact, both 3w4 and 4w3 sound so close to myself that I can't even be 100% but I think the 4 is more fitting. Anyhoo.. just wanted to say that no.. I don't think it's that strange and clear back when I first started reading about enneagram.. the very first time I read about 3's It correlated in my mind with ENTP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

and 3s :yes: