First 12

Thread: I'm 4w3

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I think I'm 4w3 and INFJ. I don't think it's very common for INFJ, but it does give me this weird stress between wanting to fade into the background and wanting to be in the spotlight.

I haven't heard of 4w3 ENTP before (have you looked into 7w6 or 8?), but I suppose it's possible if you have very well-developed Fe. Fe can want lots of love and attention from others, and if there is any Enneatype besides 2s that wants love and attention, it's 4w3.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I think I'm 4w3 and INFJ. I don't think it's very common for INFJ, but it does give me this weird stress between wanting to fade into the background and wanting to be in the spotlight.

Hey, me too - I'm an INFJ 4w3. I used to often test as an INTJ, but never fully identified with the description. INFJ is much more who I am.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecTcelfeR View Post
    I've read that the correlation of this enneagram type is usually ENFP. What are the odds that it could also be connected to ENTP? Or am I kidding myself about my T-ness and convert over to the F-side?
    I'm 4w3 as well, and I've also questioned whether I'm ENFP or ENTP. I think you can be both ENTP and 4w3. i mean, I know ENTJ 2s. A lot of ENFPs are 2's and 7's, but just because I'm a 4w3 doesn't make me any less ENFP, you now? Back to your question, in my opinion a lot of ENFPs are more likely to be 4w3s than a lot of ENTPs are, because 4 is a bit more compatible with Fi than Fe. But that may be why you are unsure of your type. 4s' sense of shame can seem like the dark side of Fi, so you may relate to ENFps on the score of Fi-usage, but ENTPs on other counts. Remember, YOU have the final say in your type. Just because a majority of people differ from you doesn't make you wrong.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

What are you views on:

Abortion?
    Hunting Whales?
    The Dragon Guarding Gringots in Harry Potter?

Think as hard about these things as you like.

Enneagram wise, I have no idea which you are, you don't strike me as any type in particular, but I would put you in the withdrawn group, and you're probably not a 5 (though it is possible).
    5 3 9

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I didn't read the other comments yet.. but being on other forums and groups that are Ne dom.. I've seen quite a few ENTP's type 3w4. I'm ENFP with my 4 and 3 almost equal. Infact, both 3w4 and 4w3 sound so close to myself that I can't even be 100% but I think the 4 is more fitting. Anyhoo.. just wanted to say that no.. I don't think it's that strange and clear back when I first started reading about enneagram.. the very first time I read about 3's It correlated in my mind with ENTP.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

I haven't heard of 4w3 ENTP before (have you looked into 7w6 or 8?), but I suppose it's possible if you have very well-developed Fe. Fe can want lots of love and attention from others, and if there is any Enneatype besides 2s that wants love and attention, it's 4w3.
    and 3s
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire