• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 5] 5 and unmask

simbad

Enneagram
4w3
Do fives like to unmask others. I'm a 4w3 and know a 5w6 who is always trying to unmask me and seems to be having alot of fun doing this. Why?

VagrantFarce

Three reasons come to mind:

1. He's an asshole having fun at your expense
2. You're hiding too much behind the "mask" and he senses this
3. Both

simbad

Enneagram
4w3
Fives and unmasking

And are they good at unmasking?

Three reasons come to mind:

1. He's an asshole having fun at your expense
2. You're hiding too much behind the "mask" and he senses this
3. Both

simbad

Enneagram
4w3
Sorry, you*re right. Forget about the enneagram type. All I wanted to point out is that I've noticed that the enneagram type 5 seems to like unmasking people for what reason or other. And all I wanted to know is are they good at seeing through somebody. In other words are they experts in knowing people and their authentic personalities.