• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 5] 5w6 INTP?

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
Most (all?) characters typed 5w6 are INTJ (Gil Grissom, Michael Scofield and so on...)
I am interested in fictional 5w6 but INTP. Can you help me?

Maybe Robin Williams in "Awakenings" and Richard Burton in "Who's afraid of Virgina Woolf?"?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Dr. Manhattan
Revan, from KotOR
Maybe Ian Malcolm, from Jurassic Park.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Spiderman (Sx/So), Comic Book Guy from The Simspons (Sp/So), The Riddler from Batman (So/Sx) and Sherlock Holmes (So/Sp).

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Like [MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION] said, Revan from KotOR was 5w6 INTP for fiction, and Nikola Tesla was 5w6 INTP for nonfiction, of course you could make cases they were ENTP or INTJ.

Revan
RevanTOR001.jpg

Tesla
tesla1.gif

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Another good one I forgot was Merlin, half real and half fictional. He was 5w6 INTP and a RaptorWizard!

The_Ultimate_Wizard.JPG

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Revan, from KotOR

never really thought about his type but now that you mention it, mind=blown

also, I know the guy from Shawshank Redemption was intj but was he 5w6 or 5w4? what do you guys think?