First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    seeing ppl like that makes me believe in wings; which i normaly dont
    Hmmm.... why not?
    I think I act more often from one more than the other..... 6w5 seems to be a baseline for me, a place where I root, and then I branch out from there. I do act from 6w7 at times, and 9 some, and 8 some, and 3 and 4 some, but 6w5 is where I will always return.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Like this thread is probably just going to turn into a pissing match.
    Not on this end lol.... not interested.
    Last edited by ICUP; 07-03-2011 at 12:38 PM.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

In response to the OP:

Maybe you know that as much as we are loyal and we love and care about you when you're our friend, a part of us is always watching you for the almost inevitable moment when you'll turn around and stab us in the back. Could that be it?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    In response to the OP:

Maybe you know that as much as we are loyal and we love and care about you when you're our friend, a part of us is always watching you for the almost inevitable moment when you'll turn around and stab us in the back. Could that be it?
    Nah, I get the sense that I could trust the 6s I can think of no matter what, that's what I really like about 6s, gives me a tingly feeling
    5 3 9

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'd totally pay someone to tell Me when someone's saying something about Me behind My back when I'm not on Ventrilo.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Nah, I get the sense that I could trust the 6s I can think of no matter what, that's what I really like about 6s, gives me a tingly feeling

But we may be questioning if we can trust you or if you're going to abandon us. I'm not proud of that, believe me, but it's kind of true with a lot of people
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    I'd totally pay someone to tell Me when someone's saying something about Me behind My back when I'm not on Ventrilo.
    Send me a pm.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

it was kind of an epiphany in my life when i finally came to terms with the fact that people are going to talk about me when i'm not present and they may say things that are unpleasant... and i just have to be ok with that, because it's not going to change.

but the more i act for my own pleasure and benefit and the less i do things for others, the less the above matters. so... it's a realization that sort of pushes me in the direction of being more healthy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    it was kind of an epiphany in my life when i finally came to terms with the fact that people are going to talk about me when i'm not present and they may say things that are unpleasant... and i just have to be ok with that, because it's not going to change.

but the more i act for my own pleasure and benefit and the less i do things for others, the less the above matters. so... it's a realization that sort of pushes me in the direction of being more healthy.
    Excellent points. I'm working on these things too.

Partly by temperament and partly by upbringing/belief, I tend to feel like I should do things for others, put them ahead of myself, be unselfish, etc. But I've realized that I can take these things too far and then it makes me resentful, angry, and inclined to think worse of others, when they don't respond as I would like (with gratitude, living up to my expectations etc - often the case). So I am acknowledging that sometimes I should be a bit more selfish and me-first, sometimes even a lot more. Basically, I think I have some room to spare in that area, so I can be even quite a bit more selfish and still be quite ok. And I will feel better and probably feel better about others too.

It's tough, though.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I think 6s take everything too seriously, and I hate it when they overreact and randomly start antagonizing me. Other than that, 6s are pretty cool. My best friend from the 5th grade is a 6w5, but ever since he went on to join the marines he kinda became a rabid conservative libertarian or something retarded like that. We don't talk much anymore. I still like him, but I don't want to hear his rants about how Obama is ruining America, and the liberal media is everywhere and they're brainwashing us, so I think it's better this way.

Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh -- all 6s. Think about that.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I think 6s take everything too seriously, and I hate it when they overreact and randomly start antagonizing me. Other than that, 6s are pretty cool. My best friend from the 5th grade is a 6w5, but ever since he went on to join the marines he kinda became a rabid conservative libertarian or something retarded like that. We don't talk much anymore. I still like him, but I don't want to hear his rants about how Obama is ruining America, and the liberal media is everywhere and they're brainwashing us, so I think it's better this way.

Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh -- all 6s. Think about that.
    There are a lot of non-sixes that think this way too..... like entj 8's. There's some truth to it, if you look at the facts in the situation.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype