User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Difference between 6w7 and 7w6?

I know a few indicators woud be how they view authority and their outlooks on future possibilities, but I find it hard to really differentiate. I'm stuck between these two for head types...

Brownie points to whoever can help me with my heart type. I was thinking I was a type 3 for my core type, but I don't feel confident all the time in my decisions and abilities as most 3s seem to portray :/

Merci!

MBTI
    GONE

7w6's seem like hedonists but have a secret guard up, we're not as dumb we look. NOW STOP LOOKING AT ME!?!

6w7's are vigilant, kinda serious people with a secret desire to have orgies while slathered in bbq pork.

Is that helpful or should I offer more examples?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari
    Likes meme duchess liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP

Ahahaha well based on that I would say 7w6, but perhaps a few more examples please?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

7w6s have orgies WITH bbq pork.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    I know a few indicators woud be how they view authority and their outlooks on future possibilities, but I find it hard to really differentiate. I'm stuck between these two for head types...

Brownie points to whoever can help me with my heart type. I was thinking I was a type 3 for my core type, but I don't feel confident all the time in my decisions and abilities as most 3s seem to portray :/

Merci!
    are you competitive ?

edit: just viewed your last type me thread; yeah, you're definately 3

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ahahaha well based on that I would say 7w6, but perhaps a few more examples please?
    I think what CzeCze said is spot-on.

I always feel like 7s look more "chill" than me...and I can mean that in both a good way and a bad way. ENFP 7s are like the ENFP stereotype and I think those of us who are 4s or 6s seem a little more serious, vigilant, romantic, and/or introverted.

As a 6w7 though I still need adventure, spontaneity, and will attempt to avoid pain. I definitely relate to the vigilance of 6 though most of the time, I tend to be more concerned with politics, authority, security, and above all my freaking opinions than being a rock star.

MBTI
    ENFP

Haha I started wondering if I was a 6 because recently I've lost faith in myself so I started worrying about everything else. My mom lectured me saying I shouldn't stress about SAT class so much and to not have anxiety over other things to distract myself from what really bothers me. This is why I hate being alone with nothing to do because my worries come back. And usually interacting with others (life of the party, center of attention) makes me feel better ~_^

Oh no I'd love to be a rockstar/musician!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Haha I started wondering if I was a 6 because recently I've lost faith in myself so I started worrying about everything else. My mom lectured me saying I shouldn't stress about SAT class so much and to not have anxiety over other things to distract myself from what really bothers me. This is why I hate being alone with nothing to do because my worries come back. And usually interacting with others (life of the party, center of attention) makes me feel better ~_^

Well I've been a dancer on stage, and I wouldn't mind being a singer in a band. It's not that I wouldn't want to be one, it's just ...the rockstar thing isn't literally being a rock star in the sense of being a musician...it's an entire lifestyle and frame of mind. I have just enough of that mindset to have had my share of crazies, but my vigilance comes first, I can tell you that.

I'm just saying the difference between me as a 6w7 instead of being a 7.

7s seem "light" to me...almost too light at times, like ...I think I'm more committed in the sense of loyalty sometimes than ENFPs are stereotyped as being (hence the ENFP 7 stereotype) ...but I still have this 7 wing tendency to not want to be tied down by a lot of material/work-related responsibility, though I'm completely devoted with emotional responsibilities.

I tenaciously cling to my beliefs, too, and I've done the whole counterphobic 6 major rebellion. I tend to be more counterphobic but I've gone through phobic periods of high anxiety in my life, like two extremes at some points.

this (bolded) is actually very typical for 3s, being anxious when you dont have anything to do. I feel it on Sundays when I dont have anything to study, even though most of my studying is time wasting, i like feeling like i have something to do, being efficient

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    SEE

I was talking to a 6 the other day (you know Korrbin, right?) who said that he wasn't much of a traveler (in the context of me saying something about joining the Peace Corps... i.e. overseas and long-term) because it was like, "I wouldn't want to make a commitment and limit my options. What if it ends up not being what I expected and I can't back out of it?

I have a 7 fix, and I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I was like, "Well, wtf do you expect? When you're going to be in completely foreign circumstances, it's better to just not expect anything and go with it."

Thing is, 6's NEED to have something to anticipate and align their plans and backups. I can shotgun with the possibilities, but I don't see one main pathway for what's going to / should happen.

EDIT: Also, I think you're a 3. Confident all the time? Silly to think that anyone is like that.
    ISTP 3w2 SX/SO