User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

:3 Thanks~
    I don't understand what called for such a comment, though.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Sorry, folks....

I was just VERY drunk last night and that "joke" was a lot more funny then LoL......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ENFP

It's cool xD
    ~ So does anyone have any feedback on my last paragraph?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Hah! Authority... I either love or hate my parents. And my teachers either impress me or repulse me. Whenever I meet adults I either try to bond with them or hate them... Sometimes I won't have a strong emotion towards an adult/authority if I don't know them well or they're boring. But with friends' mothers I like talking to them as if they were related to me.
    Goes back to the instinctual stacking thing. Polarization in interactions with people is one possible manifestation of SX. I freaking ADORE a certain one of my teachers COUGH COUGH. General warmth and friendliness to your friends' mothers is somewhat SO. But I can't really help you in that department, hah.
    ISTP 3w2 SX/SO

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm a 7 with a 6 wing, (I think.)

While I don't understand a 6 wing to well, I can tell you how this manifests in me.

I do like security in some ways, I can't just hop out of town and start a new life. I attribute this to having a lot of insecurity in previous life. Mostly I don't like a lot of commitment though. I need a lot of extra time to pursue whatever I want to pursue. It's about me. I'm pretty individual, I am regarded to make my own decisions, sometimes even going against the flow. (I don't understand the phobic/counterphobic sixes, I don't know if it has to do with that, but it could also have to do with other things, too.)

In another sense, I have a strong need for popularity, (without relating much at all to enneagram 3.) I don't identify with a group/ groups. I simply want to be my own self and do my own thing and have a lot of people from different walks of life like me regardless. And I pull this off very well somehow. (I don't know how.) I do have a pleasant demeanor despite my flow resistance. I can go against the flow while making it appear as I'm agreeing with the crowds. I can help change someone's mind about something and make it look like they changed their own mind.

I relate to your need for achievement. (In highschool I always went for the full set of AP classes as well, always striving for the topmost difficult tasks.) I'm finding out that this probably stems more from my need for a lot of mental stimulation than anything else. My mind is very malleable and spongelike, I enjoy to push the mental and physical boundaries as much as I can.

Given a lot of the above, I often test as a three. I just really don't relate to those descriptions/ their motivations.

My demeanor is very silly, kind of directionless, laid back, full of humor, quick, carefree. Inside I feel a bit anxious and hypervigilant a lot of times. Highly sensory. Realistic (but happy) about the future. Ambiguous belief systems.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I'm a 7 with a 6 wing, (I think.)

While I don't understand a 6 wing to well, I can tell you how this manifests in me.

I do like security in some ways, I can't just hop out of town and start a new life. I attribute this to having a lot of insecurity in previous life. Mostly I don't like a lot of commitment though. I need a lot of extra time to pursue whatever I want to pursue. It's about me. (I'm like this with schedules, not much with people. I always want companions) I'm pretty individual, I am regarded to make my own decisions, sometimes even going against the flow. (I don't understand the phobic/counterphobic sixes, I don't know if it has to do with that, but it could also have to do with other things, too.)

In another sense, I have a strong need for popularity, (without relating much at all to enneagram 3.) I don't identify with a group/ groups. I simply want to be my own self and do my own thing and have a lot of people from different walks of life like me regardless. (I always wanted to just be friend with everyone and stick with a group I have the most fun with--and they're a little higher on the social scale xD) And I pull this off very well somehow. (I don't know how.) I do have a pleasant demeanor despite my flow resistance. I can go against the flow while making it appear as I'm agreeing with the crowds. I can help change someone's mind about something and make it look like they changed their own mind.

I relate to your need for achievement. (In highschool I always went for the full set of AP classes as well, always striving for the topmost difficult tasks.) I'm finding out that this probably stems more from my need for a lot of mental stimulation than anything else. My mind is very malleable and spongelike, I enjoy to push the mental and physical boundaries as much as I can.

My demeanor is very silly, kind of directionless, laid back, full of humor, quick, carefree.
    What I related to I also kind of agreed with directionless since at times I wish I had better prepared myself for success. It's like I have so much more work to clean up than others.
    — Dr. Seuss

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    What I related to I also kind of agreed with directionless since at times I wish I had better prepared myself for success. It's like I have so much more work to clean up than others.
    Yea, the directionless vs. success thing is odd for me. I have drive and I don't have any drive. (I get a ton done during the times where I have a lot of drive, and then I take a while to enjoy the benefits, and there is always some ticking time bomb in the back of my head pushing me to do more.) Though it sounds like you're more on the driven end of things. You are probably more concerned with success on a regular basis?

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yeah it's the image of "success" that I usually think about day-to-day if anything about myself. Probably because of 3 fix.
    Based on the link you provided 6w7 and SX would make sense. Sixes seem more at conflict with themselves, and I can relate to that--I always say I don't understand myself in terms of personality traits because I'm always hopping back and forth between extremes, or a neutral state.

We know that those who have thrown themselves into lives of self-indulgence are often racked with emptiness, loneliness, self-hatred, nostalgia, and yet are unwilling to change.
    ^ That was about 7s. Struck a chord because when I'm feeling low about myself and nobody is there to "distract me" that happens.
    — Dr. Seuss

MBTI
    ENFP

6w7
    Sixes with a 7 wing are generally outgoing and may appear more overtly nervous. More plainly want to be liked and will pursue others in contrast to 5 wing who pulls in. Can be charming, sociable, ingratiating. Have a faster tempo, stronger connection to 3. Often self-preservation subtypes, characterized by a personal warmth. Can have a cheerful, forward-looking drive and be disarmingly funny. Self-effacing, gracious and curious. When more entranced, may be self-contradicting and seem as if they want two things at once. Sometimes test others overtly, drive you crazy with mixed messages. It may be hard to follow what they're saying. When threatened, one defense is to become impossible to please. When counterphobic, they tend to be accusative. Some get caught up in big plans that they hope will result in material security. Also can be insecure, irritable, petty, irrational, chaotic. Subject to mood swings, inferiority complexes, runaway fears. May have hair-trigger flare-ups of paranoia. Falsely accuse others and then seem not to realize it. (Not sure with this because if I don't realize it, how would I know? xD) Other times they plead to be taken care of. Sometimes defensively conservative in their lifestyle. Some struggle with appetite.
    7w6
    Healthy Sevens with a 6 wing are responsible, faithful, lovable, nervous and funny. They are generally more oriented to relationship and want to be accepted by other people. Can be steady, more willing to stick with commitments; the 6 wing brings a longer sense of time. Usually funny or enjoy a good laugh - an amazing number of comedians are Sevens with a 6 wing. More openly vulnerable (I don't tell people I'm vulnerable or what my weaknesses are unless they think it's cute and will defend me >:] Although sometimes my mom says mean girls would pick on me because I look sweet--and a few other peers claim I'm extremely intimidating so I don't know about this. All I know is I rarely try unless I'm working at something.), have an unguarded, tender sweetness. Some have trouble expressing anger even when they are justified. May evade or finesse authority but still aware of it like a 6. Canny and practical, they look for the deals and the loopholes. When more entranced, may have surprise episodes of sensitivity and insecurity. Their feelings can be easily hurt sometimes. Sensitive especially to comparisons. May avoid putting themselves to the test. Grow dependent and addicted to other people, afraid to be alone, suspicious and skittish. Can feel guilt easily, may project their conscience onto others and then act irresponsibly. Make themselves shallow, fall in and out of love easily. Sometimes breezily betray others by running away. Can be reckless, unstable, and self-destructive. When Sevens have a counterphobic 6 wing their idealism can motivate a sincere desire for social reform. May work hard for a cause. Can be antiauthority, passive/aggressive, flippant, defiant. Some report hating to be told what to do. Clashes with Ones likely. May call down trouble on themselves. Complain about the status quo. The realm of hippie rebellion.
    — Dr. Seuss