First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Gosh darn~ I knew it would have come to 6 while I was typing it.
    Reason being I plea for 7 is because I'm always shuffling through items, hobbies, activities. If I have nothing to do I get whiny and cranky. Sometimes I wake up depressed if I know it's just another mundane episode of "My Life," and then I feel that loathing despair that there's no reason why I should get up and live ;____;
    I'm like that, too. I think it's called being an extrovert or a really strong perceiver.
    3ish-- achiever at best, apathetic at worst.
    ISTP 3w2 SX/SO

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Yep, 6w7's need to ask multiple people when making decisions. 6w5's usually only depend on one person to ask, and the rest they rely on themselves to weed through resources and gather the "answers". 6 isn't a bad place to be, because it can mean your "answers" are well-done and well-thought-out, since you are constantly questioning them lol..... It can mean your work is very thorough and that you become very knowledgeable.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ENFP

Heheheh ^^; And when that happens I kind of drag everyone into my melodrama.
    I thought watching Fantasia & Fantasia 2000 would be like cathartic therapy, but when the whole Space/Dinosaur scene rolled in I felt like I was choking because the idea that I'm so small in the big big world frightened me. And then my brother heightened my fear by adding "yeah and when the sun dies everyone will be dead and humans won't exist anymore." T_T recently I've been very scared of death... So I try to find things to do so I won't have to think about it even though I end up igniting my fears anyway.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I thought watching Fantasia & Fantasia 2000 would be like cathartic therapy, but when the whole Space/Dinosaur scene rolled in I felt like I was choking because the idea that I'm so small in the big big world frightened me. And then my brother heightened my fear by adding "yeah and when the sun dies everyone will be dead and humans won't exist anymore." T_T recently I've been very scared of death... So I try to find things to do so I won't have to think about it even though I end up igniting my fears anyway.
    I went through that phase. I don't fear it anymore because fearing it won't prevent it (beyond reasonable precautions). I just want to fight death and win, which I think is different, I've always been hella willful.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Fear of death seems to be somewhat common for 6w7's.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

fear of death - 6
    fear of aging - 3

MBTI
    ENFP

It's funny because even though you'd assume I'd be interested in the unknown, I'm a little repelled by it because it scares me so much :'(

Hahaha I'm afraid of both. But I'm sure I won't age too terribly :'( My mother hasn't at all...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

and 7 is what?? afraid of boredom? being trapped? not being able to experience all the things you want to experience?

it's threads like these that confuse me...am i more 6 or more 7...am i more go with the flow...easy breezy? or worried about outcomes and needing back up plans?? hmm...i do both but...i'm not afraid of dying really...or aging...yet i might become super bummed out about that at some point. but...i'm afraid of being stuck...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    fear of death - 6

I'm a 6w5, and I've never feared death, except for when I was a kid..... not that I know of, anyways. Maybe I'm too counterphobe to know it, or something...... but I'm definitely not thinking about it or actively fearing it like phobic 6w7's I see. I would be interested to know if other 6w5's fear death and what their take is on it.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

hey, that was just fun over generalisation to state that i fear more aging and being ugly and useless than death