• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] Cool 3w4s?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I might be a 3w4, the trouble is...I friggin hate 3s! they're emotionally weak, insecure, fake, dependent on others and shallow. so do any of you guys know any cool 3w4s that would make me feel any better in the event that I am indeed a 3w4 sp/sx?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I've seen Truman Capote, Andy Warhol, William Shatner, David Bowie and F. Scott Fitzgerald typed as 3w4s.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seen Truman Capote, Andy Warhol, William Shatner, David Bowie and F. Scott Fitzgerald typed as 3w4s.

David Bowie is a 3? that makes me feel better :laugh:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Emotionally weak, insecure, fake, dependant on others and shallow. Yup, you certainly nailed the characteristics of an enneagram three.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Isn't Angelina Jolie a 3w4?

Weak and insecure is found in every type. I've always seen 3's as very accomplishment driven. I don't think thats a bad thing.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
/wave

I have a 3w4 in my tritype, not sure if it counts but whatever. I think you're cool and I want to reply to this xD

I can definitely see my 3w4 coming out when I'm in class. I have my mind on the task itself and I'm constantly thinking how I should get to it as efficiently as possible and how to keep it by the deadline (journalism is really deadline oriented, once you're out of the deadline you're screwed). In this period I get really goal-oriented and it's not so much about the acting (you only do that while you're presenting anyway, it's not that hard to keep a tactful front), it's about what I get in the end. We're graded daily and I tell myself to get an A grade for the day, and the rest, well it's part of getting an A grade. Most of it's graded on presentation, daily write ups and class engagement. I make sure I excel in all 3 areas. Even if I made a shitty presentation I make sure my write ups blow the facilitator away. It's all about the goals.

During this time, I admit, I am not aware that I've steamrollered people in pursuit of getting to the goal. I only came to be aware of this when my team member tells me "that it is stressful working with me" and that "I am intimidating" and people want to keep the peace, ya know?

The Helen Palmer tapes describe 3s as goal-oriented and efficient. I certainly see that in myself but the main question is WHY. Why is it that you are like this and that, why.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
Lucille Bluthe (Arrested Development)
Meryl Streepe
Barbara Streisand

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought of Patrick Bateman as a 3w2. Not sure of the variant.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the Winklevoss twins from the Social Network

G

Ginkgo

I might be a 3w4, the trouble is...I friggin hate 3s! they're emotionally weak, insecure, fake, dependent on others and shallow. so do any of you guys know any cool 3w4s that would make me feel any better in the event that I am indeed a 3w4 sp/sx?

If you were a 3, I'm sure it would make you feel better about 3s.

How about you cut the trash talk?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

That's just another case of stereotyping on the basis of some average to unhealthy type 3 traits. I take it you don't have a good enneagram book on hand.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

If you were a 3, I'm sure it would make you feel better about 3s.

How about you cut the trash talk?

actually it might make be like them less

G

Ginkgo

actually it might make be like them less

Since you think you're so awesome, why don't you just extend it to the rest of your people?

song_of_my_people_2.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since you think you're so awesome, why don't you just extend it to the rest of your people?

song_of_my_people_2.jpg

-turns nose up in disgust-

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sesshomaru :cool: INTJ 3w4 sp/sx