• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] Cool 3w4s?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Poison Ivy 3w4 sx/sp

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Emotionally weak, insecure, fake, dependant on others and shallow. Yup, you certainly nailed the characteristics of an enneagram three.

:laugh:

Madonna
David Bowie
Andy Wharol
Steven Seagal
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Sting
Billie Hollyday
Christina Aguilera
Gwen Stefani
Matt Damon
Adam Ant
Jean Michel Jarre
Cher
Enrique Iglesisias
Ricky Martin
Barbara Streisand
Barack Obama
Nicole Kidman
Lance Armstrong
Caroline Stedman (Prison Break)
Veronica (Friends)
Lisa (The Simpsons)
Poison Ivy (DC Comics)
Whitney Houston
Jude Law
Hughe Laury
Robert Pattinson
Kevin Spacey
Sidney Poitier
Aishiwara Ray
Oprah Winfrey
Andre Agassi
Richard Dawkins
Condoleeza Rice
Gary Oldman
Vigo Mortenssen
Jacky Knnedy
David Beckam
Victoria Beckam
Tiger Woods
Christian Bale
Veronica (Archie)
Paris Hilton
Jon Bon Jovi
Carla Bruni
Michael Jordan
Coco Channel
Wentworth Miller
Damon Albarn
Jymmy Carter

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Madonna
David Bowie
Andy Wharol
Steven Seagal
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Sting
Billie Hollyday
Christina Aguilera
Gwen Stefani
Matt Damon
Adam Ant
Jean Michel Jarre
Cher
Enrique Iglesisias
Ricky Martin
Barbara Streisand
Barack Obama
Nicole Kidman
Lance Armstrong
Veronica (Friends)
Lisa (The Simpsons)
Poison Ivy (DC Comics)
Whitney Houston
Jude Law
Hughe Laury
Robert Pattinson
Kevin Spacey
Sidney Poitier
Aishiwara Ray
Oprah Winfrey
Andre Agassi
Richard Dawkins
Condoleeza Rice
Gary Oldman
Vigo Mortenssen
Jacky Knnedy
David Beckam
Victoria Beckam
Tiger Woods
Christian Bale
Veronica (Archie)
Paris Hilton
Jon Bon Jovi
Carla Bruni
Michael Jordan
Coco Channel
Wentworth Miller
Damon Albarn
Jymmy Carter

yay! madonna's a 3w4 :laugh:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

Madonna
David Bowie
Andy Wharol
Steven Seagal
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Sting
Billie Hollyday
Christina Aguilera
Gwen Stefani
Matt Damon
Adam Ant
Jean Michel Jarre
Cher
Enrique Iglesisias
Ricky Martin
Barbara Streisand
Barack Obama
Nicole Kidman
Lance Armstrong
Veronica (Friends)
Lisa (The Simpsons)
Poison Ivy (DC Comics)
Whitney Houston
Jude Law
Hughe Laury
Robert Pattinson
Kevin Spacey
Sidney Poitier
Aishiwara Ray
Oprah Winfrey
Andre Agassi
Richard Dawkins
Condoleeza Rice
Gary Oldman
Vigo Mortenssen
Jacky Knnedy
David Beckam
Victoria Beckam
Tiger Woods
Christian Bale
Veronica (Archie)
Paris Hilton
Jon Bon Jovi
Carla Bruni
Michael Jordan
Coco Channel
Wentworth Miller
Damon Albarn
Jymmy Carter

Awesome list, Speed! :yes: I do think Lisa Simpson is an 1w2, though, with her always being "the perfect student" and "doing The Right Thing" and whatnot... Maybe I haven't watched enough of the show, though. :shrug:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's off-topic but if Lisa Simpson isn't the 4w5...

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I consider her a 1w2 most of the time.

I was going to say if not 4w5 then 5w4, the "Iconoclast." Lisa's ANSIR type is definitely "Philosopher." And her MBTI is INFP. If 1w2 then I would have to consider her rather neurotic. And she would have J not P.

The INFPs have a dichotomized attitude toward the world. They treat their immediate surroundings as less important than the larger, grander social causes which inform their value systems. These social causes and such bring out the appearance of a J when they judiciously apply themselves to the cause.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was going to say if not 4w5 then 5w4, the "Iconoclast." Lisa's ANSIR type is definitely "Philosopher." And her MBTI is INFP. If 1w2 then I would have to consider her rather neurotic. And she would have J not P.

The INFPs have a dichotomized attitude toward the world. They treat their immediate surroundings as less important than the larger, grander social causes which inform their value systems. These social causes and such bring out the appearance of a J when they judiciously apply themselves to the cause.

Good catch. I agree that she's a P as opposed to a J.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think it's likely I'm 3w4 anymore, but in the interest of breaking stereotypes, please feel free to keep posting :yes:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I might be a 3w4, the trouble is...I friggin hate 3s! they're emotionally weak, insecure, fake, dependent on others and shallow. so do any of you guys know any cool 3w4s that would make me feel any better in the event that I am indeed a 3w4 sp/sx?

uh...me. :eek:mfgimsoawesomesmiley:

The fact that you're worried about finding "cool 3w4s" so you don't feel like a loser suggests that you enter the 3 realm when you're unhealthy and in stress mode - acting like an unhealthy 3.

Translation: chill out. You're probably a 6.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lisa in not a 4w5 at all. She is a 3w4 So/Sp. She's not into melancholy, does'nt feel like there was somrthing deficient in her image. She is upbeat, energetic, optimistic and idealistic. 4s dispressed idealist, 3w4 are optimistic idealist, Lisa is a compulsive hard worker who jump from task to task, from result to result, embrace causes and adopt codes and behavior of every group she wants to adhere, does'nt matter if she is finally often disapointed, she does'nt imagine the possibility to be disapointed.

And that is a totally different orientation from 4. 4s are moody, and perpetually disatisfied about what they have, always feeling that the best is somewhere else. Lisa is not moody, and she embrace what is motivating front to her quicky, without any doybt.

She's not a 1w2, because despite she is a very moral person, she has not specific anger issues. Lisa is focused on result. 1s are focused on the right way to do things, about always doing things right, wich make them anxious and angry about those who are not as strict on themselves than them. Lisa have no ressentment at all against all the dilletants around her. They usually do one thing at a time, one right thing at a time. Lisa is involed on tons of things at the same time, and in everything she does, she cares about results results wich can be performed.

That's why she likes school, because she is noted, I emember one episode where the school is closed, and she must stay at home without anything to do. Wich is the hardest sthing for a 3, and Lisa become histeric, she needs to be noted and even supplies Marge to give her an exercise, she need to permorm task and results, and resent strongly when people are more succesful than her. She is concerned about succes, as a Social 3, she's typycally interested with integrate elititist groups like Harvard or school for overgifted.

She is easyly trapped by what gratify her ego and her image at the point to lose herself and be maniopulated. Many episodes, like "the president wore pearls" (XV;3) for example, show that she is a 3. As a So-first, she's naturally more concerned with the larger world than the limited area of the nuclear family. But for her MBTI type, it's pretty clear that she's ENFJ.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^you have a low opnion of 4's, my friend.

Elfboy, 3's are up there with 8's as to my favorite type. My so is one actually, and I have several 3w4 friends. I love their zeal, their strenght and their need to do what they need to do to succeed. They truly are 'The Professional'.They can be very mellow and sweet when they're on top of their game and feel like they're progressing in the world, but it is that which drives them I feel. They need a goal, a purpose. They're quite generous and protective of their loved ones and they genuinly just wanna be the best they can be. Sure they can be crazy and arrogant and pushy, but it's part of what makes them believe in themselves when no one else does and what makes them successful despite all odds being against them. I find them quite formidable.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I used the think I was 3w4 or3w2 wouldn't have described them the way you have. I'm actually a 7 - 7 and 3 are often confused for each other. Look to the things you avoid and are scared of and how you deal with pain to figure out a more accurate type. Also, each type has levels. The lower levels of development/activation are always pretty negative. Just try to be the best you can and look at the negatives of your type to grow.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^you have a low opnion of 4's, my friend.

Elfboy, 3's are up there with 8's as to my favorite type. My so is one actually, and I have several 3w4 friends. I love their zeal, their strenght and their need to do what they need to do to succeed. They truly are 'The Professional'.They can be very mellow and sweet when they're on top of their game and feel like they're progressing in the world, but it is that which drives them I feel. They need a goal, a purpose. They're quite generous and protective of their loved ones and they genuinly just wanna be the best they can be. Sure they can be crazy and arrogant and pushy, but it's part of what makes them believe in themselves when no one else does and what makes them successful despite all odds being against them. I find them quite formidable.

the reason I'm looking more into 3 is that it's the type that really makes me go "omg! please tell me I'm not that!" which makes it more likely (even if 3w4s can be pretty cool). it goes back and forth with 8 though because I don't base my self worth externally at all (or else my self worth would not be nearly as high as it is now lol I have nothing externally to be proud of). the needs of the heart center and gut center are also so different. I tend to view 3s as weak for needing other people, but with the very specific instance of 3w4 sp/sx they seem to need people a lot less

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mine's 3w4 sp/sx. He couldn't care less about the outside world. He's also INTJ. What he does base his self-worth on though is the ability to be able to make a difference in the world by his own (Fi) standards. He does however recognize the way that society works and the way reality works...which includes (unfortunately) other people which he has to navigate. And he will do so, as that's what it takes.

He has a need to *do* something, anything, contribute and make something better. He feels useless otherwise. The fact that he can take a company and improve how it works, make it more efficient, and as a result make more money that way, makes him feel on top of the world. It puts a grin on his face. It's worth the hard work he put in it. The fact that he can then have a comfortable lifestyle due to that, and has the capacity of taking care of me (not necessarily the need to do so, but the capacity...), is something that appeals to his ego. And it's well deserved, I'd say. I've yet to meet a man more level-headed and less interested in what others think of him as a person. But his capacities however...he's going to make sure they cannot deny those *lol*

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mine's 3w4 sp/sx. He couldn't care less about the outside world. He's also INTJ. What he does base his self-worth on though is the ability to be able to make a difference in the world by his own (Fi) standards. He does however recognize the way that society works and the way reality works...which includes (unfortunately) other people which he has to navigate. And he will do so, as that's what it takes.

He has a need to *do* something, anything, contribute and make something better. He feels useless otherwise. The fact that he can take a company and improve how it works, make it more efficient, and as a result make more money that way, makes him feel on top of the world. It puts a grin on his face. It's worth the hard work he put in it. The fact that he can then have a comfortable lifestyle due to that, and has the capacity of taking care of me (not necessarily the need to do so, but the capacity...), is something that appeals to his ego. And it's well deserved, I'd say. I've yet to meet a man more level-headed and less interested in what others think of him as a person. But his capacities however...he's going to make sure they cannot deny those *lol*

it's possible to be a 3w4 and NOT care what others think? hmm
still, I don't really relate to the feeling useless if nothing gets done. my question is, why does one need to have a use. why is useless such a bad thing?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's put it this way: my ISFJ mom was ready to toss him out of the house after 4 days due to lack of social etiquette and not taking a clue. His response? 'I'm here for you, not for your mom, as long as you have no problems with me, I don't see how it would matter what she thinks :shrug:'

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's put it this way: my ISFJ mom was ready to toss him out of the house after 4 days due to lack of social etiquette and not taking a clue. His response? 'I'm here for you, not for your mom, as long as you have no problems with me, I don't see how it would matter what she thinks :shrug:'

hahahaha! that reminds me of my INTJ 8 friend. he's the type that would just come in and say "hi, my names (insert here), I'm marrying your daughter. pleased to meet you" I think 3s and 8s both have a tendency to just take things

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As for Elboy, here are his characteristics:

_reclusive
_daydreaming
_unemotional
_sollipsist
_self-righteous
_independant "feeling and needs for other peoples and validation are for the weaks"
_selfish
_megalomanic, fantasize about power
_elitist
_trapped in negatives thoughts

Clearly you are a 5.