User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Thread: Cool 3w4s?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    The 3w4 might be called the counter-image type of 3. In this case the 3s are still dependent upon the opinions of others, except for the fact that they try to go counter to expectations. Not social role-models, but anti-social "role models."
    I thought 3w4 was more elitist and more selective of the audience and their selection would be diverted to that group they choose because of the 4 wing?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    I thought 3w4 was more elitist and more selective of the audience and their selection would be diverted to that group they choose because of the 4 wing?
    Agreed. That sounds a lot like Elfboy when he let's other people in. I should say, inside the shell of his type.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    The 3w4 might be called the counter-image type of 3. In this case the 3s are still dependent upon the opinions of others, except for the fact that they try to go counter to expectations. Not social role-models, but anti-social "role models."
    so a 3w4 might think something along the lines of "if the most popular think is X, then it can't be superior because most people are idiots so I'm going to do Y because it's better than X"
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

you dont vibe 3 to me at all. you have a very elitistic vibe, and very self-obsessed... i am really confused about your type, i'd bet on 8, but there is a lot of 4 too.. i doubt you're a 5 like speed suggested, that's from connection to 8, i guess you move a lot to 5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    you dont vibe 3 to me at all. you have a very elitistic vibe, and very self-obsessed... i am really confused about your type, i'd bet on 8, but there is a lot of 4 too.. i doubt you're a 5 like speed suggested, that's from connection to 8, i guess you move a lot to 5
    4w3 makes sense too.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

i have INTP 4 friend and you have very similar vibe.... but you're more oriented on power.. globally....

well if you read any book on enneagram and read long descriptions about those types, you would knew which one is you because it's the one that touched you very deep. seems like you're viewing only surfice descriptuions

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I don't have the gritty, blood and guts sort of vibe that an 8 does. put another way, my energy is more "civilized" however, I'm learning more and more that I am pretty much obsessed with superiority. not materialistic superiority, but internal superiority. it's very important to me to be intelligent, classy and well dressed and I'm constantly judging people for their inferior traits. it's usually not power centered like an 8, it's self obsessed (like 3w4 and 4w3). the difference between 3w4 and 3w2 is that for 3w2 it's all about "how do I impress my friends? what's popular? what kind of cool stuff can I get/do?" for 3w4s, status is more of an idea. they still want attention, but only the best kind from the best people. the concern is more on "being" superior than "looking" superior.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't have the gritty, blood and guts sort of vibe that an 8 does. put another way, my energy is more "civilized" however, I'm learning more and more that I am pretty much obsessed with superiority. not materialistic superiority, but internal superiority. it's very important to me to be intelligent, classy and well dressed and I'm constantly judging people for their inferior traits. it's usually not power centered like an 8, it's self obsessed (like 3w4 and 4w3). the difference between 3w4 and 3w2 is that for 3w2 it's all about "how do I impress my friends? what's popular? what kind of cool stuff can I get/do?" for 3w4s, status is more of an idea. they still want attention, but only the best kind from the best people. the concern is more on "being" superior than "looking" superior.
    if we're going by what you just wrote i am 3w2 more than 3w4.

and i dont judge people for their inferior traits. so cant relate to this... i am more like: my main goal in everything in life is to be The Best. 60% the best is what others think is the best, and 40% I define what is the best (for example, if getting an A in boring course is considered the best, i'll rather be the cool one and get a B with least amount of studying and in my own eyes i will be the best in the story because i know i could get A if i studied).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

i have INTP 4 friend and you have very similar vibe.... but you're more oriented on power.. globally....

well if you read any book on enneagram and read long descriptions about those types, you would knew which one is you because it's the one that touched you very deep. seems like you're viewing only surfice descriptuions
    actually, the only reason I'm thinking 3 is because I did some serious reading between the lines (the lines themselves did not give me any inside at all). the paradox of 3w4s is that they seek attention, but they are simultaneously disgusted by seeking attention. they still do, but it's more indirect and harder to spot. the 3 and the 4 kind of pull at each other in this way.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    actually, the only reason I'm thinking 3 is because I did some serious reading between the lines (the lines themselves did not give me any inside at all). the paradox of 3w4s is that they seek attention, but they are simultaneously disgusted by seeking attention. they still do, but it's more indirect and harder to spot. the 3 and the 4 kind of pull at each other in this way.
    did you read "inner child" of each type ?

you look like you want to be special... much more 4 than 3 (fuck the wings!)