User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Thread: Cool 3w4s?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Translation: chill out. You're probably a 6.
    Same thing I'm thinking.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Lisa in not a 4w5 at all. She is a 3w4 So/Sp. She's not into melancholy, does'nt feel like there was somrthing deficient in her image. She is upbeat, energetic, optimistic and idealistic. 4s dispressed idealist, 3w4 are optimistic idealist, Lisa is a compulsive hard worker who jump from task to task, from result to result, embrace causes and adopt codes and behavior of every group she wants to adhere, does'nt matter if she is finally often disapointed, she does'nt imagine the possibility to be disapointed.

And that is a totally different orientation from 4. 4s are moody, and perpetually disatisfied about what they have, always feeling that the best is somewhere else. Lisa is not moody, and she embrace what is motivating front to her quicky, without any doybt.

She's not a 1w2, because despite she is a very moral person, she has not specific anger issues. Lisa is focused on result. 1s are focused on the right way to do things, about always doing things right, wich make them anxious and angry about those who are not as strict on themselves than them. Lisa have no ressentment at all against all the dilletants around her. They usually do one thing at a time, one right thing at a time. Lisa is involed on tons of things at the same time, and in everything she does, she cares about results results wich can be performed.

That's why she likes school, because she is noted, I emember one episode where the school is closed, and she must stay at home without anything to do. Wich is the hardest sthing for a 3, and Lisa become histeric, she needs to be noted and even supplies Marge to give her an exercise, she need to permorm task and results, and resent strongly when people are more succesful than her. She is concerned about succes, as a Social 3, she's typycally interested with integrate elititist groups like Harvard or school for overgifted.

She is easyly trapped by what gratify her ego and her image at the point to lose herself and be maniopulated. Many episodes, like "the president wore pearls" (XV;3) for example, show that she is a 3. As a So-first, she's naturally more concerned with the larger world than the limited area of the nuclear family. But for her MBTI type, it's pretty clear that she's ENFJ.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^you have a low opnion of 4's, my friend.

Elfboy, 3's are up there with 8's as to my favorite type. My so is one actually, and I have several 3w4 friends. I love their zeal, their strenght and their need to do what they need to do to succeed. They truly are 'The Professional'.They can be very mellow and sweet when they're on top of their game and feel like they're progressing in the world, but it is that which drives them I feel. They need a goal, a purpose. They're quite generous and protective of their loved ones and they genuinly just wanna be the best they can be. Sure they can be crazy and arrogant and pushy, but it's part of what makes them believe in themselves when no one else does and what makes them successful despite all odds being against them. I find them quite formidable.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    GONE

I used the think I was 3w4 or3w2 wouldn't have described them the way you have. I'm actually a 7 - 7 and 3 are often confused for each other. Look to the things you avoid and are scared of and how you deal with pain to figure out a more accurate type. Also, each type has levels. The lower levels of development/activation are always pretty negative. Just try to be the best you can and look at the negatives of your type to grow.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    ^you have a low opnion of 4's, my friend.

Elfboy, 3's are up there with 8's as to my favorite type. My so is one actually, and I have several 3w4 friends. I love their zeal, their strenght and their need to do what they need to do to succeed. They truly are 'The Professional'.They can be very mellow and sweet when they're on top of their game and feel like they're progressing in the world, but it is that which drives them I feel. They need a goal, a purpose. They're quite generous and protective of their loved ones and they genuinly just wanna be the best they can be. Sure they can be crazy and arrogant and pushy, but it's part of what makes them believe in themselves when no one else does and what makes them successful despite all odds being against them. I find them quite formidable.
    the reason I'm looking more into 3 is that it's the type that really makes me go "omg! please tell me I'm not that!" which makes it more likely (even if 3w4s can be pretty cool). it goes back and forth with 8 though because I don't base my self worth externally at all (or else my self worth would not be nearly as high as it is now lol I have nothing externally to be proud of). the needs of the heart center and gut center are also so different. I tend to view 3s as weak for needing other people, but with the very specific instance of 3w4 sp/sx they seem to need people a lot less
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mine's 3w4 sp/sx. He couldn't care less about the outside world. He's also INTJ. What he does base his self-worth on though is the ability to be able to make a difference in the world by his own (Fi) standards. He does however recognize the way that society works and the way reality works...which includes (unfortunately) other people which he has to navigate. And he will do so, as that's what it takes.

He has a need to *do* something, anything, contribute and make something better. He feels useless otherwise. The fact that he can take a company and improve how it works, make it more efficient, and as a result make more money that way, makes him feel on top of the world. It puts a grin on his face. It's worth the hard work he put in it. The fact that he can then have a comfortable lifestyle due to that, and has the capacity of taking care of me (not necessarily the need to do so, but the capacity...), is something that appeals to his ego. And it's well deserved, I'd say. I've yet to meet a man more level-headed and less interested in what others think of him as a person. But his capacities however...he's going to make sure they cannot deny those *lol*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Mine's 3w4 sp/sx. He couldn't care less about the outside world. He's also INTJ. What he does base his self-worth on though is the ability to be able to make a difference in the world by his own (Fi) standards. He does however recognize the way that society works and the way reality works...which includes (unfortunately) other people which he has to navigate. And he will do so, as that's what it takes.

He has a need to *do* something, anything, contribute and make something better. He feels useless otherwise. The fact that he can take a company and improve how it works, make it more efficient, and as a result make more money that way, makes him feel on top of the world. It puts a grin on his face. It's worth the hard work he put in it. The fact that he can then have a comfortable lifestyle due to that, and has the capacity of taking care of me (not necessarily the need to do so, but the capacity...), is something that appeals to his ego. And it's well deserved, I'd say. I've yet to meet a man more level-headed and less interested in what others think of him as a person. But his capacities however...he's going to make sure they cannot deny those *lol*
    it's possible to be a 3w4 and NOT care what others think? hmm
    still, I don't really relate to the feeling useless if nothing gets done. my question is, why does one need to have a use. why is useless such a bad thing?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Let's put it this way: my ISFJ mom was ready to toss him out of the house after 4 days due to lack of social etiquette and not taking a clue. His response? 'I'm here for you, not for your mom, as long as you have no problems with me, I don't see how it would matter what she thinks '
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Let's put it this way: my ISFJ mom was ready to toss him out of the house after 4 days due to lack of social etiquette and not taking a clue. His response? 'I'm here for you, not for your mom, as long as you have no problems with me, I don't see how it would matter what she thinks '
    hahahaha! that reminds me of my INTJ 8 friend. he's the type that would just come in and say "hi, my names (insert here), I'm marrying your daughter. pleased to meet you" I think 3s and 8s both have a tendency to just take things
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

As for Elboy, here are his characteristics:

_reclusive
    _daydreaming
    _unemotional
    _sollipsist
    _self-righteous
    _independant "feeling and needs for other peoples and validation are for the weaks"
    _selfish
    _megalomanic, fantasize about power
    _elitist
    _trapped in negatives thoughts

Clearly you are a 5.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan