User Tag List

First 456

Thread: What's a 4w5?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    what would you say would be the big difference between you and a 4w3 sx/sp? (yes, ive read the descriptions, but im still not convinced of the type of someone i know, and to be honest i'd rather listen to someone's personal experience)
    hmm it's hard to say because i can't really think of any 4w3s i know well that i can compare myself to. but i would think they'd be more outwardly emotional and dramatic than i am. i'm capable of having outbursts i guess, but they're rare and around most people i try to keep my feelings pretty well guarded. people see me as pretty cold and aloof.

I'm not Trunks

4w5 are more reserved than 4w3, serious and calm in every critical situation.

Banned

Seems fairly likely. Although, most will see the distinction between a 4 and other types through one-dimensional traits. There can only really be truth found in the deeply ingrained defense mechanisms and fears of a given individual. These are usually the things we ignore - which leads people to misinterpret their enneagram type, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    4w5 are more reserved than 4w3, serious and calm in every critical situation.
    A self preservation 4w3 will look more reserved. A sexual variant 4w5 will be more expressive, like a 4w3 cliche. People are making the mistake of instinctual variant differences for wing differences. I've seen some bizarre justification for the 5-wing. Basically has nothing to do with the 5 fear/coping style/tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pod'lair View Post
    Seems fairly likely. Although, most will see the distinction between a 4 and other types through one-dimensional traits. There can only really be truth found in the deeply ingrained defense mechanisms and fears of a given individual. These are usually the things we ignore - which leads people to misinterpret their enneagram type, etc.
    Yep.