Elfboy just got OWNED.

By a guy who talks in virtues and sins.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    By a guy who talks in virtues and sins.
    What language would you choose to better describe core psychological configurations that propel a human in their many motoring drives. It is the first language that was devised for such a task, and now with its delineation into a comprehensive theory (aka the Metagram) the old language is elegant and concise enough still to allow for rapid transmission of a mental-state's-crux-description.
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    could you explain why you think ENTP?
    This:

ENTP 7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Zang View Post
    What language would you choose to better describe core psychological configurations that propel a human in their many motoring drives.
    English is fine, I guess. But if you are indeed describing psychological configurations, mere constitutions of matter, then I would suggest a value-neutral terminology. Because if you speak of virtues and sins, people are going to merge your terms with their pre-existing concepts of virtue and sin.

It is the first language that was devised for such a task, and now with its delineation into a comprehensive theory (aka the Metagram) the old language is elegant and concise enough still to allow for rapid transmission of a mental-state's-crux-description.
    Do you not believe that a term such as 'sin' carries a multitude of connotations that are, perhaps unnoticeably, being dragged into your theory? Are your 'sins' sins against god's law?

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    This:

ENTP 7w6
    Wow. Do they work like this all the time or do they require maintenance to remain exuberant?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

English is fine, I guess. But if you are indeed describing psychological configurations, mere constitutions of matter, then I would suggest a value-neutral terminology. Because if you speak of virtues and sins, people are going to merge your terms with their pre-existing concepts of virtue and sin.

Do you not believe that a term such as 'sin' carries a multitude of connotations that are, perhaps unnoticeably, being dragged into your theory? Are your 'sins' sins against god's law?
    Sin is exactly what they are, perhaps misinterpreted as actions, this is the type of sin one, modally put, is attached to the heart where they displace virtue, in new-speak one could try to secularize the phenomenon as the consciousness growing attached to a certain kind of labouring, one could even call a passion, and then describe it in many words, to avoid the one word definition. But people should not feel out of place with talk of sin surrounding the Enneagram, one must of course divorce the act(which is not applicable) from the mind state, but that is implied through their presentation.

If you hold fast to the fact your dealing with mind states that a major sin and a minor sin or virtue produce a conflux that intuitively pans out into a particular energy, you can grasp what the elements must consist of naturally, I have only written out about 4 descriptions of these interactions, but please tell me you can work out how:

Major: Greed (hornding) + Minor: Gluttony (engaging) = condescension
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that charlie guy seems entp to me also...not even a lil bit but like super freakin entp.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Sin is exactly what they are, perhaps misinterpreted as actions, this is the type of sin one, modally put, is attached to the heart where they displace virtue, in new-speak one could try to secularize the phenomenon as the consciousness growing attached to a certain kind of labouring, one could even call a passion, and then describe it in many words, to avoid the one word definition.
    I very much prefer the new-speak description. 'Sin', to me and probably many others, means 'something bad in thought or action (according to god's law)', which only hurts the understanding of your theory.

But people should not feel out of place with talk of sin surrounding the Enneagram, one must of course divorce the act(which is not applicable) from the mind state, but that is implied through their presentation.
    Good luck.

If you hold fast to the fact your dealing with mind states that a major sin and a minor sin or virtue produce a conflux that intuitively pans out into a particular energy, you can grasp what the elements must consist of naturally, I have only written out about 4 descriptions of these interactions, but please tell me you can work out how:

Major: Greed (hornding) + Minor: Gluttony (engaging) = condescension
    I believe I understand the table, but its does seem very analytical in nature, that is, it only consists of definitions: A + B = C, as, in terms of construction, a house (C) is made up of walls (A) and a roof (B), and I can easily learn that from a standard lexicon (The Great Lexicon of Virtues and Sins). But my lack of understanding what you actually want from me, which I hereby confess, might have to do with my lack of knowledge of the Enneagram in general.

MBTI
    ENTP

Wow. Do they work like this all the time or do they require maintenance to remain exuberant?
    Just attention.