User Tag List

First 12

Thread: 5's care deeply

Quote Originally Posted by simbad View Post
    I'm a 4w3.
    Regarding authencity recently he accused me of always "putting on a poker face". What did he mean by that. He wasn't mad just amused about this fact.
    You are in luck, 4w3's are awesome, My Girlfriend is one, the chemistry between the two types is quite good. In regards to his statement, perhaps he wants to see react to things, I've observed, particularly in 4w3 INFPs, and I'm not sure if you are an INFP or not, but it is an interesting combination, from experience I've noticed, that 4w3's tend to be a little reticent about what they believe, perhaps for fear of being criticised etc, which is an understandable response, if he is an SX 5, he probably wants you to be more honest, and more up front about your feelings and not hide them or cover them with humour. Which, 4w3's do alot :p it's quite funny actually but it's something that can be seen through, atleast from the perspective of an sx 5w4 , definitely be up front with him, luckily you have type compatibility on your side (if you accept that premise as true, but you totally don't have to).

Enneagram
    4w3

Default 5's and 4's in love

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    You are in luck, 4w3's are awesome, My Girlfriend is one, the chemistry between the two types is quite good. In regards to his statement, perhaps he wants to see react to things, I've observed, particularly in 4w3 INFPs, and I'm not sure if you are an INFP or not, but it is an interesting combination, from experience I've noticed, that 4w3's tend to be a little reticent about what they believe, perhaps for fear of being criticised etc, which is an understandable response, if he is an SX 5, he probably wants you to be more honest, and more up front about your feelings and not hide them or cover them with humour. Which, 4w3's do alot :p it's quite funny actually but it's something that can be seen through, atleast from the perspective of an sx 5w4 , definitely be up front with him, luckily you have type compatibility on your side (if you accept
    that premise as true, but you totally don't have to).

Thanks for your detailed reply, It helped me considerably to undertand my 5. The only thing is we're still in the phase of getting to know each other better.

The thing is I'm afraid to show him my real feelings worrying he might get afraid and flee. Therefore, I play around with him, flirt and try to be charming but nothing more. I think he gueses that I'm a 4w3 and therefore tries to test my reactions now and again.And I and I'm know sure if this is typical for a 4w3, play cool and show no reaction mimic wise whatsoever. I just pretend I've noticed nothing. Just to give you an example - sometimes he dilberately ignores me or tries to provocagte me into an angry response. or makes me a lovely compliment and I just, according to him put on a "poker face" which he says I'm exceptionally good out. Everytime he tries to get to know me better by asking questions I withdraw. Afraid that he might not like the REAL me.

Are you familiar with is type of behaviour regarding your gilfriend? What do 5's like about 4w3? exactly?

Enneagram
    4w3

Default 5w4 and 4w3 in love

Oh I'v just remembered something else I'd like to ask you - you said show my 5 my honest feelings but I thought 5's hate emotional outbursts?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I never seem to be in a situation that requires me to show how much I care. But if I was, I would talk to them about it, share my point of view not as an absolute view but as an extra perspective, and in some cases I might even give them a hug. Although I tend to spare my hugs for happy moments.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

5's care deeply until they stop caring deeply, which might be this second, yesterday or tomorrow.

Glycerine

^ I am kind of like a "out of sight, out of mind" person. I "listen" to the person and go out of my way for them.