First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Hmmm...

I am a 5w4, but I don't really have a predilection for the keyboard. Sure, piano concertos can be nice...but not all of the time. I'd rather listen to a string quartet above any keyboarded song as a general rule.

I prefer melodic trance, classical (impressionistic and baroque the best), celtic, j-pop, and industrial. But, I can find something that I like in most genres.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    As for my music taste, it has no name.

My music taste is extremely broad, from classical, to jazz, to trance, to hardstyle/hardcore. But not one genre I really like in general. It's always specific songs from the various genres that I like but also plenty of songs in the genre I don't like at all.

Metal is probably my least favorite though. There are a few songs I enjoy, very few, but generally I just don't see the beauty in it.
    This. I will listen to quite a bit of metal, though, when the mood hits me.

Have no interest in country...none at all.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

I've always liked nerdy rock bands and indie. Grunge and alternative too.
    Weezer is great. Beck is cool. I also like Nirvana.
    We Are Scientists is good.

Oh, yeah. And sometimes I listen to Vocaloid. *crawls in a hole*
    i dont know what to write in this signature because i could just write "this is a signature" but i bet that would look a lot dumber than i think it will and i could write my typological statistics but everyone does that and i want to be unique so im just going to make this my signature even though i bet it seems really stupid

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

5w4 here, and I listen to a pretty wide variety of music, although I tend to prefer indie rock. Favorites are Bowie (as evidenced by my avatar), Jack White, Devotchka, Modest Mouse, REM, etc. I neither love nor hate the keyboard. I am, however, a big fan of the accordion in rock music. Accordions are pretty awesome.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp

5w4 here (almost balanced wings, though). I'm rather fond of classical music, with the piano being my favourite instrument. Might appear to be similar to a keyboard, but I'm not such a big fan of those. Also, I enjoy metal (I'm definitely an exponent of the classical music - metal correlation), as well as post-rock, folk and some jazz. Many tracks that have made their way into my list of favourites are instrumental.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Varried but in general that it is easier to define it by what music I don't like very much (and usually there are some exceptions). I don't like countrypop- in general.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

I am a 5w4 or 4w5.

I have very broad musical tastes. I like folk, (old) country, bluegrass, rock (classic, indie, grudge, 60s, early, some punk, alternative, hard), various international stuff, oldies, motown, soul, jazz, swing, electronic, experimental, classical, hiphop, opera, some pop, and soooo on.

Some of my friends joke that I like "heroin music", which I guess is what they think the sad, strange music I tend to prefer is. I am REALLY into lyrical stuff, poetic songwriting, and vocal talent, but it can't really be on its own or I find it boring. I like really emotional music.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I best like Electronic music, Pop, Classical, New Age, and Alternative Rock. I'm a fan of hip hop, too, but that comes in waves.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sx/sp

i will listen to almost anything. For the most part though i like a lot of rock music, classic, modern, ect. cant go wrong. rock n roll will never die

-screamo is annoying, but the guitarwork is kind of a redemption if you block out the vocals
    -i enjoy most dubstep but dont listen to it that often
    -thrash metals pretty good i guess, ill listen to it
    -death metal is pretty much almost the same as screamo. same thing applies
    -rap, i will not listen to anything where half the lyrics will dissappear if you remove the words "bitch" "slut" and "fuck" but other than that, if its not city trash that tries to pull itself off as rap, i generally view it as a work of art
    -depending on what it is, some folk music is actuially kinda good XP im actually kinda into irish folk music, i dont care what anyone says about it

be advised, if you say anything against guns n roses or red hot chili peppers i will stalk you down and kill you in your sleep :3
    Enneagram: Type 5, Dual Wing, SX/SP Instinct, Tritype 5-3w2-9w8
    MBTI: INTP

Like a Baws

Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 63.16% Sensing (S) 36.84%
    Thinking (T) 70.37% Feeling (F) 29.63%
    Perceiving (P) 56.61% Judging (J) 43.39%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I own a keyboard.

Unfortunately I can't play it. But that's another story.

As for my music taste, it has no name.
    My music taste is extremely broad, from classical, to jazz, to trance, to hardstyle/hardcore. But not one genre I really like in general. It's always specific songs from the various genres that I like but also plenty of songs in the genre I don't like at all.

Metal is probably my least favorite though. There are a few songs I enjoy, very few, but generally I just don't see the beauty in it.
    This pretty much. I like at least one artist from every genre, though mainstream hip hop (Lil Wayne type stuff) and Classic Rock are my least favorite.

If I had to rank the top three artists based on whose songs I like most, it'd be 1.) Seo Taiji (one of his songs is in my profile), 2.) Matisyahu, and 3.) Janis Joplin.
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist