• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] Eights Inna House: MBTI TYPE

What is your MBTI type?

• Total voters

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lay it down.

Little_Sticks

First give me that one ring!
images

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
your poll is weak (there are 8s who are F just so you know) but to answer your question, ENFP 8w9 :solidarity:

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
your poll is weak (there are 8s who are F just so you know) but to answer your question, ENFP 8w9 :solidarity:

I find it very hard to believe.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
I find it very hard to believe.

Any E-type can correspond to any MBTI type. The Enneagram focuses on a person's unconscious, core desires, whereas MBTI focuses on a person's conscious, cognitive functions. A Feeling Eight will still desire to be in control of situations, their environments, their lovers, etc. just as much as a Thinking Eight would, but would use more interpersonal tools than a T would.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any E-type can correspond to any MBTI type. The Enneagram focuses on a person's unconscious, core desires, whereas MBTI focuses on a person's conscious, cognitive functions. A Feeling Eight will still desire to be in control of situations, their environments, their lovers, etc. just as much as a Thinking Eight would, but would use more interpersonal tools than a T would.

you make us all sound like abusive spouses lol

Jaguar

"Be in control of their lovers"? That's not even love. That's holding someone hostage.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
ENFP. Your poll *is* weak.

I dunno about the lovers part :laugh: but everything else sounds about right.

you make us all sound like abusive spouses lol

:ohmy:

"Be in control of their lovers"? That's not even love. That's holding someone hostage.

How you doin? :newwink:

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright, if people are convinced that they're ENFP Eights, so be it. I come from a tradition (http://webspace.webring.com/people/cl/lifexplore/typecorr.htm) where Eights are typically ExTJ, with some ExTPs also possible (but less common, as there isn't the "J", signature-Eight control element there which I see prevalent in the (few) Eights that I know).

It seems though, that there are many people on this page who see Eight ENFPs as common, if not benchmark. I don't necessarily agree with it, but then only you know what your type is. I'd be pretty rigid if you went around saying that you're an ISFP Eight or something.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright, if people are convinced that they're ENFP Eights, so be it. I come from a tradition (http://webspace.webring.com/people/cl/lifexplore/typecorr.htm) where Eights are typically ExTJ, with some ExTPs also possible (but less common, as there isn't the "J", signature-Eight control element there which I see prevalent in the (few) Eights that I know).

It seems though, that there are many people on this page who see Eight ENFPs as common, if not benchmark. I don't necessarily agree with it, but then only you know what your type is. I'd be pretty rigid if you went around saying that you're an ISFP Eight or something.

it's not control they want, it's power. control is a type of power, but it's not the end all be all. what 8s really want is autonomy and to be left the fuck alone. when we are aggressive, it's because people are trying to impose a bunch of stuff on us/cramp our style and we're like "bitch step off!"

Chloe

I know a guy who is INFP 8! he is 100% sure of it - he is a coach and in MBTI/Enneagram
Business.:p

He lives perfectly like infp and 8.

And noooo he is NOT 5!:)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know a guy who is INFP 8! he is 100% sure of it - he is a coach and in MBTI/Enneagram
Business.:p

He lives perfectly like infp and 8.

And noooo he is NOT 5!:)

you might like my blog :laugh: