First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm reconsidering 1w9. as of now, I think the most likely types are 1w9, 8w9 and 9w8
    1w9 with ENFP? Not. If I were forced to make a choice between those three with ENFP, I would say 9w8. I've noticed that nobody here wants to consider the type 3 as an option, as if it were some kind of "black sheep" of the ennea-types.

I agree that saying "I love children" is not indicative of type, since none of the type descriptions I am aware of say anything about loving/hating children.

But to me, your problem with self-typing points to one of the "triangle" types.

Three's lose themselves in their activities and thus lose touch with themselves, making typing difficult.

Sixes lose their identity in the "tribe," and their changeability between levels makes typing difficult.

Nines lose their identity in another, and their complacency about things such as self-knowledge makes typing difficult.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Actually, I seriously doubt about your MB type first of all. Most of things you says are so IxTx... I think you are INTx.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Actually, I seriously doubt about your MB type first of all. Most of things you says are so IxTx... I think you are INTx.
    That makes more sense for 1w9.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't really see how he's INT. Actually I don't really see him being any type but I think for enneagram some info on his history would help because it is what nurtures him into becoming <insert type here>.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

*secretly thinks you are a 4w3*

*not so secretly anymore*

*secretly believes elfboy is a 3 or counterphobic 6*

MBTI
    ENTP

W h a t t h e f u c k ?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Uwace View Post
    I don't really see how he's INT. Actually I don't really see him being any type but I think for enneagram some info on his history would help because it is what nurtures him into becoming <insert type here>.
    well, my childhood started out with me as a fairly enthusiastic, confident little kid who thought he was a prince and always sought out adventure. as a child I was fairly sensitive and felt naturally protective of small animals, younger children and anything cute. I've always had a fascination with action movies and heroic figures and would think "I'm supposed to be like that. why aren't I strong like that?" during early grade school I was very quite and zoned out, spending most of my time daydreaming. at the same time though, I had no problem being assertive and frequently called people out for somehow inconveniencing me. then I moved and got picked on and beat up a lot from about 5th to 6th grade and just sort of withdrew. obviously I was very angry and wanted to kick their ass, but I was confused and didn't know what to do. after that I was very cautious and kinda kept it on the down low because I thought everyone was waiting for a chance to strike until 8th grade where I got my "bounce" back. all of a sudden I became fiery and passionate. being assertive was easy and I felt compelled to say every little thing that popped into my head. for the next 3 years or so I was very angry (though I didn't really realize it) and had an extremely polarizing effect on people. I would frequently get into what I perceived as friendly disagreements that others saw as fights and arguments and I thought to myself "why can't anyone handle me? does anyone else besides me have a friggin personality?!" on a few occasions, the entire class would team up on me and I pretty much went Samuel L. Jackson on their asses. I have a naturally large, dramatic voice so I could easily project even the entire class talked over me and would say things like
    "whoa! one at a time!"
    "what does that even mean? if you're going to insult me, at least give me some goddamn facts!"
    "I hate to be the one to tell you this darling, but you've obviously never been taught how to talk to a man. good grief, did you even have a father?"
    "you seem to be under the impression that this is an option. I'm not asking for your respect, I demand your respect and I will get it" (this would usually be to a teacher)
    "how am I being too assertive? being assertive is taking both parties best interests into account and working towards win/win for everyone. the question you should be asking is why YOU aren't more assertive"
    "good grief who raised you? I treat my 2 year old cousin with more respect than that"
    "let's not resort to ad hominem shall we? If you have some actual information, I'm all ears, but I don't appreciate your "

the funny thing was, I wasn't even angry any of these times. I know I'm gut center because it wasn't really emotion, but just this sort of raw, visceral energy that I could use to project a lot of intensity while being perfectly calm on the inside. it was almost like a river with a strong current starting in my gut and just flowing out of my mouth. my friends frequently compared me to Ludacris and Chamillionaire (even though I'm Caucasian). my best friend was (still is) an INTJ 8w7 and we would do what looked to most people like arguing for hours. to us though, it was just friendly discussion. if we disagreed on something, we would just keep exchanging information for hours until the other person understood and then go on about whatever else we wanted to talk about (it was nice to have someone to talk to who didn't take everything so friggin personally).
    at home, I was basically a recluse. I just went up to my room and thought about what my beliefs should be, what I should do with my life and drank tea while listening to music. for the most part I found people to be unnecessary energy expenditures so I just stayed in my room and pampered myself
    after I took debate junior year it got even better because debate basically taught me how to ENTJ bitch slap people verbally. usually I didn't use this, but I was particularly vicious if I was teamed up on or someone was picking on a weaker kid (or worst of all, teaming up on a weaker kid). basically, you either thought I was crazy and awesome or you hated me, and it was usually the latter. by senior year I sorta mellowed out though and became calmer and more affectionate. most people who got to know me personally were like "you're so nice, I thought you were a total douche bag for the longest time. I didn't know you had such a feminine side" this made me feel simultaneous good and slightly uncomfortable, like a tickle in the stomach.
    in college, I pretty much dress and try to conduct myself like a business man, and have a sort of ENTJ/INTJ-ish persona (because I've found people respect you more if you use a lot of Te)
    anyway, that's basically my life in 5 minutes
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    *secretly believes elfboy is a 3 or counterphobic 6*
    +1, leaning toward 6

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Well, you're not a nine, and you're not a 1. You're not a 4, or a 5. You're not a 2 or a 3. 8 sounds like it fits, but somethings out of place. 6 is kind of possible. What you should do, is go with 8. Go with it for as long as you can, don't worry too much about whether you're right or wrong, and just make sure you understand each type and get a good feel for them all, making sure that you can identify other people's types and see their traits and how they differ from you. It will then hit you from out of nowhere which type you are. From then on, it doesn't matter what type you were, type doesn't even matter, but you will understand yourself better, and that's more likely important than finding your type.
    5 3 9