Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Have you always been so fond of money or it's a recent thing?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Have you always been so fond of money or it's a recent thing?
    I have been ever since I can remember. I knew ever since I was little that I was meant to have a lot of money
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

what do you guys think my variant is?
    PS: I'm reconsidering 1w9, my post of PersonalityCafe has the details
    I don't exhibit the more stereotypical SJ type of 1 behaviors, I'm not a perfectionist by any sense of the word and I don't care for details, but do have a lot of more NFP-ish 1 qualities
    - ever since I can remember, I've been enamored with the idea of heroism
    - your typical, accepting ENFP is just not me. I don't except people who don't meet my standards (which are almost exclusively internal)
    - I have been told on several occasions that I would make a wonderful cult leader
    - very picky about things that I know a lot about. poorly prepared tea or opera sung without proper technique just won't do
    - I have very premeditated morals and I am not politically correct in expressing them
    - mercy is not my thing, actions yield consequences; injustice deserves punishment
    - under stress, I become increasingly vindictive, condemning and merciless
    - during a period in middle school, I went through a conservative christian phase to the extreme. I believed prostitutes should be stoned, thieves should be executed and the US government should be reorganized into a theocracy. I was openly sexist and condemning of everything and everyone who didn't meet my moral expectations. in the end, I followed Evangelical Christianity to it's logical conclusion, which ended up being against my values, so, to the shock of my peers, I did a complete 180 and became a libertarian deist
    - not sure if this is important, but enneagram 1 is supposedly correlated with Te and my Te is pretty kickass =D
    - again, I'm not sure if this is related, but I don't understand how someone could possibly be a pacifist. the idea of crimes going unpunished is deeply unsettling to me
    - people without integrity and some sort of solid values disgust me. if you don't respect yourself, why should I give you any?
    - I use a lot of 1-ish words such as unacceptable, disgusting, dispicable, justice, conviction and a slew of other intense words that people tend to shy away from
    - on a more more shallow note, my online user names tend to be extremely 1-ish (Swordsman of Mana, Prince of Light, White Swordsman, Elfboy)

so do you think I'm a 1 or just an ENFP with overextended Fi/Te

other possibilities are:
    - I'm a 4w3 with a strong growth to 1
    - I'm an unusually theatrical 8 with strong Fi
    - I have an overdeveloped tertiary that makes me look more J/1-ish
    - I'm in STJ stress mode that makes me look more like a 1
    - I'm a 7w8 disintegrated to 1
    - I'm a 3w4 with a moralistic bent that looks like a 1
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Doubt that you're a 1. Many of the things you say or have said to have "done"... yeah.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

omg, this is SOOO me

from personalitycafe
    Sexual/Self-pres

This subtype is a very charismatic. They have a very assertive energy and they demand attention. The lust of the Eight combines with the sexual instinct to make one of the most fiery of the combinations of all of the enneatypes, especially if Seven is the dominant wing. Sexual/self-pres Eights aren’t afraid to tell you what they think. The "can do" attitude that the other subtypes have is now intertwined with an outward passionate storm of energy. The sexual/self-pres Eight will be similar to the self-pres/sex Eight with respect to interests and attachment to close friends and family, but the intensity level is augmented. Since the sexual instinct is first, these Eights usually don't let an opportunity pass by to connect with those they find interesting. They can sense the power in any situation and they like to challenge people. They can enjoy making others react to them, keeping others on their toes, to find out what makes them tick. They are likely to use humor to accomplish this. When sex/self-pres Eights are unbalanced, they are very quick to anger and have a difficult time controlling their impulses.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

actually, I'm looking more at 9 now. how did I ever think I was a 3? my default state is the opposite of a 3. 3s constantly want to be productive and achieving, my natural state is absolutely nothing. if I am not motivated to do anything, I will do just that. when I'm on autopilot, I sit in my room, drink tea, hang out of Type C and maybe watch a documentary. I am assertive because my core motivation is to be left in pleasant harmony without disturbances. the trouble is, I've grown jaded about reality because almost everything around me is a disturbance. schedules, people, work of any kind. most people have to work hard, I have to work hard in order to work hard. it's like it takes double the energy for me to do anything. my 8 wing seems unusually prominent because my default view of people is "what do you want? thank you and goodbye" or "don't do that, you're disturbing me"
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    actually, I'm looking more at 9 now. how did I ever think I was a 3? my default state is the opposite of a 3. 3s constantly want to be productive and achieving, my natural state is absolutely nothing. if I am not motivated to do anything, I will do just that. when I'm on autopilot, I sit in my room, drink tea, hang out of Type C and maybe watch a documentary. I am assertive because my core motivation is to be left in pleasant harmony without disturbances. the trouble is, I've grown jaded about reality because almost everything around me is a disturbance. schedules, people, work of any kind. most people have to work hard, I have to work hard in order to work hard. it's like it takes double the energy for me to do anything. my 8 wing seems unusually prominent because my default view of people is "what do you want? thank you and goodbye" or "don't do that, you're disturbing me"
    Do you find it easy to get started, or do you find yourself in states of extreme rest followed by extreme action? That is the inertia of the 9, not laziness, anyone can relax, for example, 8s are very good at relaxing, they can spend a lot of energy to make sure they and those under their wing are comfortable (ime).

That doesn't seem like an 8 wing to me, that completely contradicts the core of 9. 9 wont tell people that they are being disturbed, for 9s, it is all about what everyone else wants. They will try to satisfy other peoples needs before their own... they might not even know what their needs are.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Do you find it easy to get started, or do you find yourself in states of extreme rest followed by extreme action? That is the inertia of the 9, not laziness, anyone can relax, for example, 8s are very good at relaxing, they can spend a lot of energy to make sure they and those under their wing are comfortable (ime).

That doesn't seem like an 8 wing to me, that completely contradicts the core of 9. 9 wont tell people that they are being disturbed, for 9s, it is all about what everyone else wants. They will try to satisfy other peoples needs before their own... they might not even know what their needs are.
    o.O, based on this, I seem more 8w9
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!