First 233132333435 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

think I'm going to try on sx/sp for a while instead of sp/sx. the videos Speed sent me on 4w3 sx/sp scared me how much they were like me
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Elfboy, have you ever done that test?The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I got 9, but I found the test a little simplistic. for example, for question 1 I was 49% A and 50% B and question 2 I was 49% B and 51% A
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

That's because you lack of self-awareness, so you can't answer with accuracy.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    think I'm going to try on sx/sp for a while instead of sp/sx. the videos Speed sent me on 4w3 sx/sp scared me how much they were like me
    Do you usually focus on intimacy issues? That's what you once said characterized Sx types...

Also, just for the record, I still kinda think 3w4 is a possibility. Being an ENFP, you probably don't resemble most Threes, but something struck me a while ago - you said you had lots of passion and ambition, but felt like you didn't have a lot of feelings... * Plus, you don't talk a lot about personal feelings on this forum, and you seldom show negativity or sadness... A lot of 3w4s can have a feisty, independent streak, for what it's worth - think Miranda Priestley from The Devil Wears Prada. Like I said, this is just my opinion on a possibility. If Threes are an inherently "bad" type, maybe the Ennegram has more than a few flaws...

* I apologize if I misquoted you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Do you usually focus on intimacy issues? That's what you once said characterized Sx types...

Also, just for the record, I still kinda think 3w4 is a possibility. Being an ENFP, you probably don't resemble most Threes, but something struck me a while ago - you said you had lots of passion ambition, but felt like you didn't have a lot of feelings.... *Plus, you don't talk a lot about personal feelings on this forum, and you seldom show negativity or sadness... A lot of 3w4s can have a feisty, independent streak, for what it's worth - think Miranda Priestley from The Devil Wears Prada. Like I said, this is just my opinion on a possibility. If Threes are an inherently "bad" type, maybe the Ennegram has more than a few flaws...

nd ambition, but felt like you didn't have a lot of feelings... * * I apologize if I misquoted you.
    - if I'm a 3, I'm not a very healthy 3. 3s seem to have an endless supply of motivation and have no problem finding something productive to do. I have been known to sit in my room for days and not do anything if nothing peeks my interests. my drive comes in great bursts that last 1-10 days, but overall I'm more reclusive.
    - I say that my passion and ambition are unlimited because I never fully give up on them. I might stop temporarily, but I don't have a tendency to give up on things, this is more like a persistant 4 than a 3. 4s have trouble doing anything they aren't passionate about, that's why they frequently become starving artists.
    -

Plus, you don't talk a lot about personal feelings on this forum, and you seldom show negativity or sadness
    I talk about my feelings all the the time, just look at the number of threads I'm started

sort of, but I think this was a naive comment on my part. I am noticing more and more that I do crave disappointed by my culture's lack of romantic tastes, sensuality and sense of grandeur/drama. america is so dry and plane and lacks flair and style. it feels like I'm living in a wasteland sometimes. europe for example has much stronger Sx tendencies routed in it's culture.
    intimacy and I an most of the reason I think I'm 4w3 sx/sp is because I looked at several video examples of 4w3 sx/sp and thought "omg, that's me "
    in particular, Maria Callas is like a female more disciplined version of me (usually performance clips aren't the best indication of type, but the instance of Maria Callas, her real life personality is exactly like this)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    IsFJ

- if I'm a 3, I'm not a very healthy 3. 3s seem to have an endless supply of motivation and have no problem finding something productive to do. I have been known to sit in my room for days and not do anything if nothing peeks my interests. my drive comes in great bursts that last 1-10 days, but overall I'm more reclusive.
    - I say that my passion and ambition are unlimited because I never fully give up on them. I might stop temporarily, but I don't have a tendency to give up on things, this is more like a persistant 4 than a 3. 4s have trouble doing anything they aren't passionate about, that's why they frequently become starving artists.
    -
    Ah, okay. I thought you were more focused on productivity, since you talk quite a lot about enterpreneurship.

I talk about my feelings all the the time, just look at the number of threads I'm started
    You are quite candid with your opinions and life experiences, but I'd say you are less focused on your personal feelings, insecurities, internal obstacles, relationships, etc. You seem to prefer being upbeat and outspoken. Just my 2¢.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Ah, okay. I thought you were more focused on productivity, since you talk quite a lot about enterpreneurship.

You are quite candid with your opinions and life experiences, but I'd say you are less focused on your personal feelings, insecurities, internal obstacles, relationships, etc. You seem to prefer being upbeat and outspoken. Just my 2¢.
    I do value productivity immensily, but I'm afraid in regards to such I am a hypocrite
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Anew Leaf

Have you ever thought about having your own forum?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Have you ever thought about having your own forum?
    if
    1) it was profitable
    2) someone else set it up for me
    and
    3) I could outsource all of the technical management necessary to keep it up and running
    then having my own forum would be wonderful
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!