4 22.22%
First 172526272829 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

That was one minute and ten seconds I will never get back.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    That was one minute and ten seconds I will never get back.
    You could say that every time you read one of my longer comments.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    You could say that every time you read one of my longer comments.
    Well, I wouldn't say that unless I wanted the time back. I don't mind your wall 'o text intellectual masturbation sessions, or whatever they were.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

I voted with my eyes closed.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I purposely voted the opposite of what I thought, since votes don't seem to matter anyways.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    struggling to see one's enneatype is often a sign that they're healthy. when you're unhealthy, your negative traits become extremely obvious. when you're healthy, your ego is kept more in check and harder to recognize. for the record, my major habitual problem is the same, lack of inertia and requiring lots of energy to do any kind of work. unlike you though, my problem is not fear driven. as for the instinct variant, I have no idea how you could think so/sp
    You might have a point. I've changed a lot, in many ways it's been a progression. But some things haven't exactly been healthy or productive. Therein lies the confusion.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    You might have a point. I've changed a lot, in many ways it's been a progression. But some things haven't exactly been healthy or productive. Therein lies the confusion.
    I feel like having a little more ego would actually push me to do more. I'm playing around with 3 for now because I like to look down on people and think I'm inherently superior. even then, the trouble is I care nothing for reputation, how much people like me or any kind of external accomplishments. I see attempts to prove that you're better than people as inferior and insecure and that boasting one's status is childish.
    you could say I have many traits of 3, but in a more introverted way. 3s care about reputation, prestige and success by the standards of others. I care about how I view myself, what I think is classy and what I think is successful (my opinions on all of these are usually tremendously different from society). 3s judge others based on external status symbols. I judge people in a more Fi sort of way. if they have integrity, self respect and grace, I consider them high class. if they don't, I consider them low class pigs who I'd like to avoid as often as possible. another big thing is clothing. I dress well because I think it's cool, but I don't care at all what others think of it. for instance, tweed coats, top hats, canes and eye glasses are not socially acceptable choices of clothing, but I would definitely wear an outfit with that stuff because it is aesthetically pleasing, beautiful and gives off a vibe that I really relate to.
    with 7 I run into a similar sort of confusion. too much high energy, excitement and socializing drains me and sometimes disgusts me, but I run to more introverted sources of stimulation like tea, typeC, movies, music and having lots of time to relax. I don't see how anything other than pleasure is motivating at all, even if this does include more intelligent, sophisticated pleasures. a good word to describe me would be an "intellectual hedonist"
    Edit: I'm changing my type again after writing this, my shared traits with 3 are clearly superficial
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I feel like having a little more ego would actually push me to do more. I'm playing around with 3 for now because I like to look down on people and think I'm inherently superior. even then, the trouble is I care nothing for reputation, how much people like me or any kind of external accomplishments. I see attempts to prove that you're better than people as inferior and insecure and that boasting one's status is childish.
    you could say I have many traits of 3, but in a more introverted way. 3s care about reputation, prestige and success by the standards of others. I care about how I view myself, what I think is classy and what I think is successful (my opinions on all of these are usually tremendously different from society). 3s judge others based on external status symbols. I judge people in a more Fi sort of way. if they have integrity, self respect and grace, I consider them high class. if they don't, I consider them low class pigs who I'd like to avoid as often as possible. another big thing is clothing. I dress well because I think it's cool, but I don't care at all what others think of it. for instance, tweed coats, top hats, canes and eye glasses are not socially acceptable choices of clothing, but I would definitely wear an outfit with that stuff because it is aesthetically pleasing, beautiful and gives off a vibe that I really relate to.
    with 7 I run into a similar sort of confusion. too much high energy, excitement and socializing drains me and sometimes disgusts me, but I run to more introverted sources of stimulation like tea, typeC, movies, music and having lots of time to relax. I don't see how anything other than pleasure is motivating at all, even if this does include more intelligent, sophisticated pleasures. a good word to describe me would be an "intellectual hedonist"
    Edit: I'm changing my type again after writing this, my shared traits with 3 are clearly superficial
    God, Elfboy, stop making every enneatype sound like they completely suck. XD

(Edit Seriously though, when it comes to enneatypes, I think it's best to just choose one that helps you grow the most. If it's three, than three it is. Seems like they can be changeable depending on the circumstances. It's good that you are open to different possibilities.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    God, Elfboy, stop making every enneatype sound like they completely suck. XD

(Edit Seriously though, when it comes to enneatypes, I think it's best to just choose one that helps you grow the most. If it's three, than three it is. Seems like they can be changeable depending on the circumstances. It's good that you are open to different possibilities.
    what type is naturally picky and judgemental and won't except anything that is below their standards? whichever type that is, it might be me. (I've heard 1s, 3s, 7s and 8s all share this characteristic in different ways)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!