• 3w4

4 22.22%
First 15232425262735 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Yeah Sky, you summarized it pretty well.

Also, Palmer's descriptions are excellent:

"The Perfectionist"

Enneagram Type 1s, Perfectionists, have a grounded, bodily presence. They are perfectionistic and controlled. The superego, or the values learned and internalized throughout life, runs the show. This type has a strong need to do the right thing without compromise. They have high moral standards and principles, and are hard workers.

There can be an undercurrent of frustration and resentment, and Ones can be highly critical of themselves and others. Usually Ones don’t realize the extent of their anger and resentment, although others are usually aware of it. Ones tend to hide their anger behind “shoulds": “You should do that because it’s right,” “You shouldn’t do that because it’s wrong.”

"The Skeptic"

Enneagram type 6s are the troubleshooters of the enneagram. As members of the thinking triad, they are the most out of touch with the quiet, higher thinking center and their own inner guidance. Their minds spin out of control, on future possibilities, usually imagining the worst. As a result, they are anxious and wary of their surroundings. Physically, there can be a palpable anxiety to them, and many have a wide-eyed, surprised look.

Based on this, you don't seem like a 6, but 1 makes sense.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Y

"The Skeptic"

Enneagram type 6s are the troubleshooters of the enneagram. As members of the thinking triad, they are the most out of touch with the quiet, higher thinking center and their own inner guidance. Their minds spin out of control, on future possibilities, usually imagining the worst. As a result, they are anxious and wary of their surroundings. Physically, there can be a palpable anxiety to them, and many have a wide-eyed, surprised look.

Type 8 makes more sense than that. But Palmer pays no attention to levels. That sounds like an average to unhealthy 6 description.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Let's try a different approach, Elfboy: over the past few years, what kind of personal demons did you have to overcome, pervasive habits and cycles that you have to make an effort to curb?
    mostly laziness and disorganization. I've also struggled with trying to "tone myself down" because people get the wrong impression that I'm argumentative
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yeah Sky, you summarized it pretty well.

Also, Palmer's descriptions are excellent:

"The Perfectionist"

Enneagram Type 1s, Perfectionists, have a grounded, bodily presence. They are perfectionistic and controlled. The superego, or the values learned and internalized throughout life, runs the show. This type has a strong need to do the right thing without compromise. They have high moral standards and principles, and are hard workers.

There can be an undercurrent of frustration and resentment, and Ones can be highly critical of themselves and others. Usually Ones don’t realize the extent of their anger and resentment, although others are usually aware of it. Ones tend to hide their anger behind “shoulds": “You should do that because it’s right,” “You shouldn’t do that because it’s wrong.”

"The Skeptic"

I relate to about 1/4 of what Skylights said and about 1/4 of your description of the 6s energy and about 3/4t to the 1s energy you described. overall my energy is kinda like this guy, except I'm more calm and detached than him most of the time:
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

a good comparison of my energy when healthy and unhealthy is Esmerelda and Frollo from the hunchback of notre dame. when I'm unhealthy I become hypocritical, cynical, formal, self righteous, and condemning. when I'm healthy I get more spunky/gutsy, less conservative, more loose, more protective and more caring. during both times I have a sort of charisma, but it very different depending on how healthy I am. the thing that confuses me is it sounds like I go from an unhealthy 1 to a healthy 8 and I can match the "energy" if you will of most of the times

PS: skip to 6:30
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    But Palmer pays no attention to levels.
    And she's right, the "level" shit is a crap.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    a good comparison of my energy when healthy and unhealthy is Esmerelda and Frollo from the hunchback of notre dame. when I'm unhealthy I become hypocritical, cynical, formal, self righteous, and condemning. when I'm healthy I get more spunky/gutsy, less conservative, more loose, more protective and more caring. during both times I have a sort of charisma, but it very different depending on how healthy I am. the thing that confuses me is it sounds like I go from an unhealthy 1 to a healthy 8 and I can match the "energy" if you will of most of the times
    The unhealthy description sounds like Type 1... If you become spunkier and looser when healthy, you might be integrating to 7. I don't know abou any 1s who struggle with disorganization, though...

I do wonder if you could be an 1w2 - you becoming more caring and protective could be a sign of healthy wing usage (I have a pet theory about wings "dulling the edge" of the main type's compulsion, but that's a story for another time).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    The unhealthy description sounds like Type 1... If you become spunkier and looser when healthy, you might be integrating to 7. I don't know abou any 1s who struggle with disorganization, though...

I do wonder if you could be an 1w2 - you becoming more caring and protective could be a sign of healthy wing usage (I have a pet theory about wings "dulling the edge" of the main type's compulsion, but that's a story for another time).
    I'm too chill to be 1w2. 1w2s are neurotic bitches lol
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

if you're right, me being a 6 is just about impossible. if mal is right, it's still a possibility
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Who is the top Enneagrammist today? Who is the world leader in Enneagram theory hands down, and why?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”