User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 44

  1. #21
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    You know you're an 8 when you know you're not any of the other types

  2. #22
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    You know you're a type 8 when Zang tells you you sound angry and that it is what he assumes you to be.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    a crying small child, younger sibling or friend might also do the trick. my INTJ 8 friend would not care about any of these. if he was particularly in a paranoid mood, he might think the woman was trying to seduce him/use him for economic gain.
    Your friend isn't an 8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    *curious*

    why a crying woman of all things in the world?
    Why a crying woman, of all things? So I have to explain my reasoning. Okay. Because I'm thinking of male 8s in particular who have a weakness for crying women, or crying in general. Maybe this weakness isn't found in female 8s, I don't know.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #24
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Your friend isn't an 8.



    Why a crying woman, of all things? So I have to explain my reasoning. Okay. Because I'm thinking of male 8s in particular who have a weakness for crying women, or crying in general. Maybe this weakness isn't found in female 8s, I don't know.
    no, he is definitely an 8
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #25
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no, he is definitely an 8
    And you're an 8, and I'm an 8 with a 5-wing.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #26
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    And you're an 8, and I'm an 8 with a 5-wing.
    things that are 8 about him
    - he has a predator instinct
    - he's obsessed with becoming stronger
    - he thrives on confrontation and challenge (oddly enough, he's not usually very forceful though)
    - he loves the feeling of conquering
    - his intensity is beyong compare
    - he was picked on/ganged up on as a kid, and he kicked everyone's ass even though he was smaller than them
    - he talked to his parents like he was the same age as them when he was 4
    - he has never submitted to anyone in his entire life including his abusive father
    - when he's at work and someone tells him to do something, he has to trick himself into believing that it's the best thing to do so that he doesn't get fired. otherwise he can't do it
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #27
    Senior Member Agent Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    344

    Default

    This thread makes 8s sound all icky and I'm an 8w7 :|
    Likes Norqs, Sanjuro liked this post

  8. #28
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    Don't make me hug you, woman. Now man up!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #29
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jelly View Post
    This thread makes 8s sound all icky and I'm an 8w7 :|
    it's exaggerated for humor. not all 8s are like Indiana Jones lol
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #30
    Senior Member Agent Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Well it just makes me want to vomit, ahh. I blame the morning sickness aswell. Its like you guys took all the stereotypes and threw into 1 thread and says THIS MAKES ME AN EIGHT!

    As far as flipping someone off because I'm angry that they are right, that's retarded. If someone is right, they are right. I will own up for being wrong and pay them the respect they deserve.


    I know I'm an eight because... in the work environment I want to be in a leadership position not because I want to boss around others, but because I want to be in charge of myself. I will ALWAYS stick up for someone who is being mistreated, it doesn't matter if I don't like them. If I think they are being treated wrong, I will stick up for them. I have always been straight to the point with my words. I think people who don't want to get involved are pussies, its not that hard to pick a side. Yes you say you aren't on one. But I'm pretty damn sure everyone has an opinion about most things, they just don't have the balls to say it. I don't like things to be understated or over exaggerated. It is what it is, so say it like it is. I have all the patience in the world for someone who needs help getting on their feet, I however do not have sympathy for people who put themselves in dire situations constantly.
    Likes Norqs liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 468
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 07:18 PM
  2. [INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...
    By Dali in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2356
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 02:37 AM
  3. [INTP] You know you're an INTP when...
    By Martoon in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
  4. [ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...
    By phoenix13 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM
  5. [ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when...
    By Leysing in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO