User Tag List

First 234

picture a lightning bolt captured in a bottle. the energy is always there but it's contained in a glass jar and only breaks free once in a while for people to get a good look at. the sx/sp is boxed in energy, self-contained, cutting, and focused. other subtypes will sense there is always something more than meets the eye~and they are right.

in contrast~the sx/soc is a lightning bolt that freely bounces around the walls of a busy room accidentally knocking over lamps and pictures.

sx/sp types will often look angry even when they are not. their is a certain reality of emotion which they display that is due to their obliviousness to society. most SX's will be honest almost to a fault.

sx/sp want to choose their friends wisely. a "with me or against me" attitude reminiscent of 6 and 8s. the least inhibited of all stackings. care less of what others think of them. the most likely to get into physical altercations, and may even enjoy fighting. healthy sx/sp's will display a playful selfishness.

sx/sp have a inner confidence which is not usually found in other stackings. however they may lack social confidence or just may not pay any attention to social rituals at all. put a sx/sp in a busy bar and they will be confident in him/herself. but make them sit at their parent-in-laws for a formal family dinner and you wont see that same confidence. its inner confidence rather than social confidence of the sx/soc. may be very popular without knowing or putting emphasis on it, unlike soc types.

Maintaining inner peace and harmony is an art that we learn in order to avoid a Warp Core breach. To outside observers, we may seem calm, peaceful, patient, understanding, solid, strong, and grounded. At the same time, an SX/SP may be more likely than others to own firearms or even do 25-to-life behind bars.
    Officially changing my IV stacking. Everything in bold - definitely not me - at all. Everything else, exactly me.

(And desisting hijacking the thread.)

in contrast~the sx/soc is a lightning bolt that freely bounces around the walls of a busy room accidentally knocking over lamps and pictures.
    @mia_infp

That description is... meh.

I consider myself more like a static lightning bolt. In essence, people see that it is a ball of energy. The lightning bolt moves depending on if the situation is a conductor/repellent. If it is a non-conductor/insulator, it doesn't really move.

In a room setting: I'd move to what conducts me, I'll move/push away from what repels me (like a negative-negative/positive-positive energy,) and I'll ignore/don't-mind which does neither.