User Tag List

First 1234 Last

hmm TECHNICALLY i'm an sx/so 9w1, though 9w1 isn't my dominant type, i'm an sx/so 5w4-9w1 Relate more to sx 5w4 than 9w1 but traits of both are noticeable. lol but idk if i'm what you're looking for, I'd most sexual 9w1's are of the sx/sp variety. sx/so is pretty rare I take it, for any type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    Me thinks most sexual 9's are sx/sp/so.
    I searched for 9w1 sx/so and this thread popped up. I am one Guess it's a rare type?

Why would sx/sp be more prevalent rather than sx/so?

Are there statistics on such things? After all going by internet statistics, INTP would be most prevalent.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

Quote Originally Posted by hilo View Post
    I searched for 9w1 sx/so and this thread popped up. I am one Guess it's a rare type?

Why would sx/sp be more prevalent rather than sx/so?

Are there statistics on such things? After all going by internet statistics, INTP would be most prevalent.
    It is only speculation (there could be a statistic somewhere... but I don't know,) but a 9w1 SX/SO flows similarly to its wing. A 9w1 SX/SO would therefore look more 1-like than, say, a 9w1 SO/SX. And a 9w8 SX/SO would, therefore, appear more 8-like.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ks-like-2.html

But here a list of 9w1 and 9w8 SX/SOs

I've been trying to find more information on 9w1s who are sx/so, since that's what I test as, and after reading descriptions of 9w1, and sx separately they fit very well, especially the instinctual variant descriptions. Apparently this stacking is not that common. I was able to find this:

9w1 sx/so Luke Skywalker or the Physical Adventurer Flavor: An unusual combination of stats. It’s an uncommonly adventurous, physical sort of NF. Possibly mistaken for ISFP, or even ISTP.
    ....get out of my head, man.

I'm extremely physical, and I continually crave adventure and newness. I love sex, getting dirty and sweaty, improving physical skills like shooting, dancing, fighting, etc. I've always felt very weird around other NFs for this reason, even though I'm authentically NF. We aren't supposed to be oriented toward that stuff.
    Last edited by Mia.; 04-05-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post
    I've been trying to find more information on 9w1s who are sx/so, since that's what I test as, and after reading descriptions of 9w1, and sx/so separately they fit very well, especially the sx/so descriptions. Apparently this stacking is not that common. I was able to find this:

I'm extremely physical, and I continually crave adventure and newness. I love sex, getting dirty and sweaty, improving physical skills like shooting, dancing, fighting, etc. I've always felt very weird around other NFs for this reason, even though I'm authentically NF. We aren't supposed to be oriented toward that stuff.
    I've long known Luke was a 9w1 sx/so, but I think I remember he was an ISFP?

Aside from the nitty-grittyness in which you've describe , yes, an adventure - a story.

Might I ask where you got the description from?

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    I've long known Luke was a 9w1 sx/so, but I think I remember he was an ISFP?

Aside from the nitty-grittyness in which you've describe , yes, an adventure - a story.

Might I ask where you got the description from?
    I couldn't tell you, actually.... just googled 9w1 sx/so and it came up.... sorry.

I couldn't tell you, actually.... just googled 9w1 sx/so and it came up.... sorry.
    http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/fo...?TOPIC_ID=8301

http://personalitycafe.com/enneagram...-variants.html

Though, still little (lacking) information as a description compared to the other stacking.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

I've been trying to find more information on 9w1s who are sx/so, since that's what I test as, and after reading descriptions of 9w1, and sx/so separately they fit very well, especially the sx/so descriptions. Apparently this stacking is not that common.
    I don't know about 9w1 specifically, but here's a description of 9 sx/so: http://personalitycafe.com/type-9-fo...stackings.html
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I've been trying to find more information on 9w1s who are sx/so, since that's what I test as, and after reading descriptions of 9w1, and sx/so separately they fit very well, especially the sx/so descriptions. Apparently this stacking is not that common. I was able to find this:

Why do you think you're an INFP?

Is it possible that you just relate to the "authenticity" of NFs because of being an Fi dom?

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Why do you think you're an INFP?

Is it possible that you just relate to the "authenticity" of NFs because of being an Fi dom?
    No, I'm very much INFP. I'm so Ne it's off the charts.