User Tag List

First 12

brainheart

Something I notice on all of the videos is the smiles. I don't consider myself an overly smiley person, but I know that when I interact with people (especially if they're strangers) I smile. My husband says I smile the most when I get upset. You know, smile... "I'm not mad!" "Yes you are." Laugh, smile, "No, I'm not!"

I really notice myself smiling, though, when I meet a strange cat on a walk or when I'm saying hi to birds, etc. I never really thought of myself as very Luke Skywalker, but that little clip is something that goes on with me several times a day. I can't bring out the trash at night without gazing at the stars and just feeling that... connection, that transcendent peace.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Something I notice on all of the videos is the smiles. I don't consider myself an overly smiley person, but I know that when I interact with people (especially if they're strangers) I smile. My husband says I smile the most when I get upset. You know, smile... "I'm not mad!" "Yes you are." Laugh, smile, "No, I'm not!"

I really notice myself smiling, though, when I meet a strange cat on a walk or when I'm saying hi to birds, etc. I never really thought of myself as very Luke Skywalker, but that little clip is something that goes on with me several times a day. I can't bring out the trash at night without gazing at the stars and just feeling that... connection, that transcendent peace.
    Yeah! I noticed the same thing, with the Skywalker clip, though i'm not a dominant 9w1 sx/so, I do get that way at times, this 'transcendental peace' seems to me to be what Maslow called Peak Experiences, and it seems to resonate with the skywalker clip, though I wish there were more tangible examples.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post

I've been told I laugh easily... coming from someone that doesn't have a strong facial expression.