• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] ENFP 4w5

cfs1992

So, I want to know the description of the personality and behavior of a person of this type/enneagram. How they are?

PS: Examples of people of this type would be good too...

Last edited:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, ENFP 4w5 is a quite current fit for ENFPs, not the most though. They tend to be more introspective and less "bubbly" than the ENFP stereotype but they still true ENFPs. A good example of ENFP 4w5 would be Drusilla from the TV show Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

cfs1992

Yeah, ENFP 4w5 is a quite current fit for ENFPs, not the most though. They tend to be more introspective and less "bubbly" than the ENFP stereotype but they still true ENFPs. A good example of ENFP 4w5 would be Drusilla from the TV show Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

May this type be a more... let me see... "darker" version of ENFP? Less extroverted, more reflective, and more able to deal with unpleasant feelings than ENFP's 7?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
May this type be a more... let me see... "darker" version of ENFP? Less extroverted, more reflective, and more able to deal with unpleasant feelings than ENFP's 7?

Yah, probably. But I don't know that enneatype very well honestly.

Sunny Ghost

I don't know much about enneagrams, but I was more familiar with INFP's being 4's than ENFP's. But, I truly don't know. 4's are typically withdrawn types. I'm not really sure what a withdrawn extrovert looks like... I suppose it's one of those extroverts that learn close to the E/I line... but you may very well just be a social variant introvert, too.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
idk silly sapiene is an enfp 4w5 and she seems more extraverted than me.

B

brainheart

Not sure how that works, to be doubly withdrawn and an extrovert, but if it makes sense to you, then fine by me.

Sunny Ghost

you know what... as i think about this more... i think i DO know a few ENFP 4w5's. hardly withdrawn types, though. very sophisticated/creative/intellectual... but i suppose will withdraw here and there to read, write, etc. but most likely have more of a pull to be around other people. the one friend i have in mind, was the type of guy to be at a party wearing a button up shirt, with a vest, and nice slacks, but with chuck taylors... stood around drinking a lot of cheap beer, chain smoking cigarettes and could be quite boisterous... but enjoyed talking politics and books.