MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    How is it for you?
    Just great. How was it for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't think that people equate strange and odd with four, necessarily. I think people often consider Cobain and Bjork to be four because their music is very emotional- it hits them on an emotional level, and they strike them as people who like to delve deeply into their emotions. There is a romanticism to them.
    They're evokers. It doesn't necessarily mean they're emotionally driven people per se, but they know how to trigger an aesthetic/emotional response.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, that's helpful. Yes thank you. Although two brains... hmm

Yeah it sometimes makes me feel like a kid in a candy store
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Banned

Jim Morrison = 4w3 sp/sx
    Bjork = 9w1 sx. I don't know why people mistype her as a five. I know about a dozen sx5w4s who are adamant she's not their type. I guess it's wishful thinking.
    Kurt Cobain = 5w4 sp/sx
    Thom Yorke = 5w4 sp/sx
    John Lennon and Patti Smith look right.
    Jodie Foster and Mystery are 3s.
    Howard Hughes = sx/sp

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Ochoa View Post
    Jim Morrison = 4w3 sp/sx
    Bjork = 9w1 sx. I don't know why people mistype her as a five. I know about a dozen sx5w4s who are adamant she's not their type. I guess it's wishful thinking.
    Kurt Cobain = 5w4 sp/sx
    Thom Yorke = 5w4 sp/sx
    John Lennon and Patti Smith look right.
    Jodie Foster and Mystery are 3s.
    Howard Hughes = sx/sp
    Yeah, Bjork has a Lucky Charms vibe to her that I don't exactly relate to. That said, I don't know how anyone can be so confident of other people's types.

heh, if John and Patti are accurate representations of 5w4 sx/so, than idk if I am one, I mean I totally 'get' them, and relate to them but i haven't a clue if I give off the same vibes as they do, maybe it's due to a difference in tritype but the original 'core' type is the same?. Here's a video I made in the video type thread, what do you guys think? sx/so right or not? or maybe just a different expression of sx/so? though a poster did notice this apparent sx/so-ness idk, thoughts are appreciated.

[youtube=ilYnB9u72yg]5 sx[/youtube]

"You were playing a secret agent?"
    Hello

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    [youtube=ilYnB9u72yg]5 sx[/youtube]

"You were playing a secret agent?"

that's awesome, in a creepy sort of stalker way lol, I tend to do that at times.. randomly following people it's fun! lol though the selecting people bit gets a bit too much. But observing peoples interactions and sort listening to their conversations to find out more about them is great, maybe slightly neurotic though

Thanks for the videos. Got any for 4w5s?

What do you mean, sexual variants are usually mistyped?
    Depending on what type you are, sexual types tend to be mistyped because they can very easily look like other types. Just like the concept of merging that "applies" with sexual types.

Like my example, a 9w1 SX/SO can look more like a main type 1 instead of a main type 9.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

While I definitely relate to the OP, I think there are still differences between the INTP version and the INFP version of 5w4 sx.

Similarity: I definitely enjoy communications through writing. It allows me time to think clearly about what I want to say. In person, it is sometimes harder to formulate the right words quickly, or even to say them in the right tone. Also, in person, my batteries are sometimes drained, which may make me appear that I don't want to talk.

Difference: I really do want to talk deeply and bond in person (with the right people, people who want the same thing). You mentioned not wanting to reveal a lot of things to your own husband - that seems so foreign to me. I would absolutely want to be able to tell my wife anything. And I'd want her to be able to tell me anything. Face to face. In person. If we couldn't be open, I would feel like we shouldn't be together - like we should be with someone else instead of each other. I would feel a void in trust - because my intuition would tell me (reveal to me) that she was "holding something back" - keeping a part of herself hidden from me, while I was revealing all of myself. I think this is a difference between Fe and Fi. Fi wants to keep it internal. Fe wants to talk about it openly.

Similarity: Because I prefer the written word, I can definitely create meaningful bonds and friendships very easily through writing. I can come to care very deeply about you and have tremendous respect for you solely through writing, but ----->

Difference: Although I can get close to you and even come to care very deeply about you through writing, my logical, NT side says, "I can't fall in love with you or determine that I'm going to be exclusive with you unless I've been able to see you, touch you, experience you - over time." Many hours spent together. To see how we interact, to see who you are as a person - which could quite easily be different than how you have "written". Logic simply says, "you gotta meet this person before you have a full-blown relationship with them." Get close, bond, and talk about deep stuff through writing? Sure!

Sell the farm, quit the job, and get closer to my pen-pal than I would my own wife (if I had one)? No way. And I don't care how awkward we might be together - if we're going to have anythng together, I want to eat dinner with you, laugh with you, look at you, work through our awkwardness together, have good conversations in person, etc. Anything other than that would only feel like I'm "half way" with you. Like going to the Super Bowl and leaving at half time.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay