User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Default Thread of the Sevens!!! 777!!!

This is a general thread for 7s. I can't believe we don't even have a general thread in the first 3 pages.

Anywhoo, I know we have a bunch of 7's here. 7w6's and 7w8's...I wonder what a party with those two types would be like? With a healthy dose of 'non-wing' 7's in the mix...

I would love to meet one of those 'high functioning' 7s whose descriptions you read about. I think I'm still at the average-above average stage myself. :le sigh:

I read somewhere that type 7s are rare (or at least not as prevalent as some other e-types) and I couldn't believe it. In my crude understanding of Ennegram - aren't there more people who "just wanna have fun" and enjoy life?

Any 7s are free to jump in and say something. Discuss. ... Something.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

A party with me would leave you wondering if I really am a 7. I am, just lazilyquietish. I actually relate more to my 7w8 than my ENTPness but I wouldn't consider myself one of them 'high functioning' kinds, I am too avoidant and lazilyquietish for that.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

God is 7.

777 is the no. of Jesus.

7777 is a win on the one armed bandits.

MBTI
    GONE

So we've got, God, Jesus, the win of a one armed bandit, Kasper, Lark, and moi in here?

Yeaaah, that sounds like a party to me!!!

No but really though, thanks for sharing. I always thought 7s were either looked at as bon vivants, thrill seekers (SPs jumping off cliffs), or mistaken as 3s at work.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm a seven!! whoohoo!! and totally in the mood for a party so i thank you kindly for inviting me!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I'm a seven and in the mood for a party! What kind of food will be at the buffet table? Also, I'd like to dance to some lively, upbeat (but not excessively loud) music. And, yes, I'm an SP, but, no, I don't want to jump off of cliffs since I am... um... afraid of heights!
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Helloooooooooooo here I am 7 too : ) Christmas is kind of anti-party mood, but I'm planning a trip to the southern emisphere to get some less winter-like atmosphere!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyiQ4I-mcQ&feature=channel"]Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom[/YOUTUBE]

I'm a kind of typical 7w8 when I'm out in the world, I believe. I'm loud, brash, like constant movement and lightly intellectually / witty. During the winter I stay at home much more than usual, and I don't like it, but hey that's life
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'll be hiding from the noisier 7s... probably standing on the porch with a drink, smoking and talking to anyone who's walking in or out... I hate crowds and loud noises. The only way you're going to tempt me inside is if you start a beer pong tournament
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    GONE

Beer pong is so dirty Luckily, sp is my last stacking (so/sx/sp) so I dun really care and I'll play until I'm literally stuffed with beer (not drunk, but just stuffed)

Johari/Nohari

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I just stay on the same end of the table with a partner I'm not creeped out by and don't let anyone else touch the glasses we're using (all thought out... SP is my FIRST instinctual variant!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett