User Tag List

First 123 Last

I often test as seven and can relate to seven. I may even be seven for all I know. For now just let me in on the fun.

MBTI
    GONE

Yeah, we got beer pong, we got a rugby game going on in the back, folks hanging out on the porch, this party is looking pretty good!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Where in the southern hemisphere are you planning on going? I am headed to Ecuador at the end of next month...

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Helloooooooooooo here I am 7 too : ) Christmas is kind of anti-party mood, but I'm planning a trip to the southern emisphere to get some less winter-like atmosphere!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyiQ4I-mcQ&feature=channel"]Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom[/YOUTUBE]

I'm a kind of typical 7w8 when I'm out in the world, I believe. I'm loud, brash, like constant movement and lightly intellectually / witty. During the winter I stay at home much more than usual, and I don't like it, but hey that's life
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Whatever, I hate crowds and loud noises, too. I can be lured inside by a fine collection of delicious cheeses!!! Also, singing and musical instruments will lure me inside! (I am a prima donna soprano.)
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Where in the southern hemisphere are you planning on going? I am headed to Ecuador at the end of next month...
    Perhaps in Brazil, but now it's probably late to plan such a big trip. I will probably be fine with going to Crete in late Feburary-Early March

Some other 7-like kind of music:

[YOUTUBE="CKmxIQm0wAY"]Opa Opa[/YOUTUBE]

ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Whatever, I hate crowds and loud noises, too. I can be lured inside by a fine collection of delicious cheeses!!! Also, singing and musical instruments will lure me inside! (I am a prima donna soprano.)
    omg I'm a singer too ^v^ (baritone). you sound more like a 4w3 (aka The Aristocrat or The Diva) than a 7. 7s tend to thrive on the sheer energy and excitement of the party. 4w3s are more there for the gourmet food and lively conversation (4w3s like to be with premium quality. whether that's food, people, clothes or music. we have a tastes of luxury and are often surprised at what people are willing to settle for)

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    GONE

I'm bumping this party!

Bump

*Bump*

*Bump*

and *Grind!*

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJp97KyUo8"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFx
    Enneagram
    7w6

HELL YEAH! I'm very 7! The more energetic the better. And I don't know what you guys are talking about, loud music is great. When you're with a big group of great friends and have some awesome music blasting and can feel the bass in your chest, you know it's awesome!
    But yeah, I'm definitely a thrill seeker- caving, sky diving, everything. And since I'm and ESFX, I'm ALWAYS looking for some awesome new thing to feed my need for excitement haha.

Also, note the cat
    <-------- I think he looks like a 7 too
    Last edited by To-A-T; 03-02-2011 at 01:12 PM.
    A few words of wisdom:

I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to.
    - George Carlin

Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshakes. Take their love.
    - Wally Lamb

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.- Buddha