User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Question An INTJ Enneagram 4...how does it looks like?

I'm sure that I'm an enneagram 4w5 sx/sp/so and I think (just think) that I am INTJ too. Maybe I am just another mistyped INFJ or INFP...Still, how do look INTJs enneagram 4? How do they deal with their emotions and the world in general? And how they communicate with people? I'm afraid I've never met any, so I'm curious. Sorry if there already is a similar theme and I just created another useless thread.

I think it's possible if you have a well developed tert Fi, although INTJ's 4 are not common.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENxJ

I'm split down the middle from INFJ and INTJ, s in my fi = ti and fe = te, [though my fi is the highest] and a type 4w5. I'm not completely an INTJ but thought I could help your question. Unfortunately I'm failing to understand by your question of 'what we look like'.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

INTJ type 4's are very rare. They are emotional, but the emotions run under the surface... it's not obvious. You might notice that they wear a unique style of clothing that is them, but very functional. When it comes to their work, they will go out of their way to make sure it is original to their style, and keep themselves from being in a specific niche. They are very creative in solving problems, and want to make sure it is done their way, with their own flair. They will tend to romanticize intellectual pursuits and ideas, and if they have artistic abilities, will produce work that is reflective of romanticism, yearning, but the romanticism goes through a brain filter. You will notice that an INTJ 4 will have an air of refinement and elegance to them, very sophisticated, yet they are soft-spoken. While they are confident on what they know, don't know, and their abilities, they might be hard on themselves, especially when they don't achieve the desired outcome of their goals. INTJ 4's will never, or rarely, compromise who they are and what they create just to make it more popular. They want to adhere to their inner values. INTJ 4's are very unassuming and may have a difficult time promoting their vision. They feel much more comfortable being in the background. You might notice an INTJ 4 will have a wannabe rebellious streak, and their form of rebellion will be an intellectual/artistic adventure. They might read literature that contains individualistic themes, presents a cynical view of authority, and will tend to like art that varies from the traditional to things that have an almost dark quality to it. They might like listening to music that is a bit intense, but also like music that is slow and heavy, and the delicate and beautiful. They are difficult to please when it comes to artistic and musical tastes, and may not like what is trendy, they avoid trends at all costs. INTJ 4's are also in their own worlds... they may find books, music, and art better than the chaotic/noisy world around them.

Never argue with an INTJ 4 though... be prepared for them to get a bit defensive, and temperamental.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

INTJ 4s are actually very common, but most are mistyped as F (usually as INFJ -- I actually think as many as a third of supposed INFJs are actually INTJ). CF's description is about right though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Likes Gizmo liked this post

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    INTJ type 4's are very rare. They are emotional, but the emotions run under the surface... it's not obvious. You might notice that they wear a unique style of clothing that is them, but very functional. When it comes to their work, they will go out of their way to make sure it is original to their style, and keep themselves from being in a specific niche. They are very creative in solving problems, and want to make sure it is done their way, with their own flair. They will tend to romanticize intellectual pursuits and ideas, and if they have artistic abilities, will produce work that is reflective of romanticism, yearning, but the romanticism goes through a brain filter. You will notice that an INTJ 4 will have an air of refinement and elegance to them, very sophisticated, yet they are soft-spoken. While they are confident on what they know, don't know, and their abilities, they might be hard on themselves, especially when they don't achieve the desired outcome of their goals. INTJ 4's will never, or rarely, compromise who they are and what they create just to make it more popular. They want to adhere to their inner values. INTJ 4's are very unassuming and may have a difficult time promoting their vision. They feel much more comfortable being in the background. You might notice an INTJ 4 will have a wannabe rebellious streak, and their form of rebellion will be an intellectual/artistic adventure. They might read literature that contains individualistic themes, presents a cynical view of authority, and will tend to like art that varies from the traditional to things that have an almost dark quality to it. They might like listening to music that is a bit intense, but also like music that is slow and heavy, and the delicate and beautiful. They are difficult to please when it comes to artistic and musical tastes, and may not like what is trendy, they avoid trends at all costs. INTJ 4's are also in their own worlds... they may find books, music, and art better than the chaotic/noisy world around them.

Never argue with an INTJ 4 though... be prepared for them to get a bit defensive, and temperamental.
    This... This makes me wonder.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

INTJ 4 examples:

Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass, 4w3 sp/sx)
    Edward Cullen (Twilight, 4w5 sx/sp)
    Severus Snape (Harry Potter, 4w5 so/sx)
    The Count (The Count of Monte Cristo, 4w3 sp/sx)
    Dracula (Gary Oldman version, 4w3 sx/sp)
    Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights, 4w3 sp/sx)
    Richard Nixon (4w3 sx/so)
    Ludwig van Beethoven (4w5 sx/sp)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Q: what does an INTJ 4 look like?
    A: a vampire =P

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

a sparkling vampire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Q: what does an INTJ 4 look like?
    A: a vampire =P
    There's a constant bias on typology to systematically type vampires as 4. Because of Draculla, or as a more general rule, because of all the emo shit around the vampire myth.

Of course, it is a wrong way to type. Edward Cullen, for example, is not a 4w5 Sx/Sp but a 3w2 Sp/Sx.

And Richard Nixon is not a 4 and not Sexual in any way. He's a 6w5 So/Sp, not a 4w3 Sx/So. This is just stupid.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan
    Likes small.wonder liked this post