User Tag List

First 1234 Last

INTJ 4 is completely possible.
    My mum is ISTJ 4.

She can make you believe she is a feeler even!

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

A Self-Pres 4?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    A Self-Pres 4?
    yes, definately sp. She is weak on both so and sx so dont know about 2nd place... probably sp/sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by hearthem View Post
    I'm split down the middle from INFJ and INTJ, s in my fi = ti and fe = te, [though my fi is the highest] and a type 4w5. I'm not completely an INTJ but thought I could help your question. Unfortunately I'm failing to understand by your question of 'what we look like'.
    Sorry, I guess I formulated my question wrong. I meant how they express themselves.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    INTJ 4s are actually very common, but most are mistyped as F (usually as INFJ -- I actually think as many as a third of supposed INFJs are actually INTJ). CF's description is about right though.
    Can I ask you how could one distinguish who is an INFJ and who is actually an INTJ if an INTJ would have a high developed Fi? I'm really confused and I would like to know what type I really am.

Quote Originally Posted by Charnette View Post
    Can I ask you how could one distinguish who is an INFJ and who is actually an INTJ if an INTJ would have a high developed Fi? I'm really confused and I would like to know what type I really am.
    when you react to things/stress emotionally, do you think you were weak or something like that ? just curious. like you are shocked by your own uncontroled behavior.

You are likely to end up as an INXJ.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    There's a constant bias on typology to systematically type vampires as 4. Because of Draculla, or as a more general rule, because of all the emo shit around the vampire myth.
    Vampire culture in general is actually mostly portrayed as 7w8 sp/sx -- hedonistic, reckless abandon. Vampires are usually Fours when they're protrayed sympathetically.

Of course, it is a wrong way to type. Edward Cullen, for example, is not a 4w5 Sx/Sp but a 3w2 Sp/Sx.
    Edward Cullen tries to kill himself when he thinks Bella is dead. Totally sx-dominant there. I'd almost type him sx/so, but he hates regular human society. He's additionally no 3w2. He's not at all concerned with being the best - in fact, he's obsessed with his self-image as the worst, as a damned creature. He wallows in that self-loathing 24/7. That sounds to me like a 4 preserving his own self-image.

And Richard Nixon is not a 4 and not Sexual in any way. He's a 6w5 So/Sp, not a 4w3 Sx/So. This is just stupid.
    Nixon was exceedingly sx - he was OBSESSED with his wife, also known as the random girl he stalked through college and asked to marry him on the first date. And he could have been a 3w4, but he was no real 6 - he was, if anything, too reckless, going against the advice of 6 advisors like Haldemann and Erlichmann. I'd guess 4 rather than 3, however, given his excessive emotionality and love of emotional expression (usually anger), like crying and praying with Kissinger and his frequent "BLAAAARGGHH COMMIES JEWS!" rants to his cabinet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Petra Pan View Post
    when you react to things/stress emotionally, do you think you were weak or something like that ? just curious. like you are shocked by your own uncontroled behavior.
    Absolutely yes. I always say myself that next time I'll take it easy but then...Well, nothing is as I imagined.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Fi tends to focus more on personal values and beliefs, whereas Fe focuses more on the environment -- on accomodating other people's feelings and beliefs, and won't spare much consideration to one's own. Fi is essentially steadfastly independent (where it comes to ethics), and will always strive to be true to its heart. Fe types, by comparison, will generally agree with what people they're emotionally close to believe.

And then there's the logical aspect to the INTJ/INFJ rift: Te vs Ti. Generally speaking, a Ti type will trust first and foremost what they themselves can make logical sense of. They will be wary of external evidence (because it can ultimately be wrong, or tainted), and will believe what they find to be logically consistent. Te types by comparison, believe that internal logical consistency is ultimately subjective and flawed, and will demand external proof that something is real. It is possible for INFJs with a lot of Ti to mistake themselves for INTJ, but it's likely not quite as common as the reverse.

Hope that helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole