• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 5] Searching for a description of 5w4 sx/sp

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:hi:A while back some one posted e5 descriptions with the different instinctual stackings. The e5 sx/sp definition was very apt...but now I can't find it when I need it. And before anyone asks, I did a search both here and on google, and I still can't find it.
So could some of you kind folks help me out, and point me in the right direction?
BTW, I'm trying to explain to some one how a 5w4 sx/sp INFP manifests...I'm looking for a couple of post which defined the internal conflict really well, in my mind.
Thank you in advance,
Firey.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5w4 Sx/Sp are peoples like Björk or Jim Morrison for examples, or even River from Firefly, cool!

[youtube=xEerEAerD48]Björk 5w4 Sx/Sp[/youtube]
[youtube=xWGYvt1BkN4]Jim Morrison 5w4 Sx/Sp[/youtube]
[youtube=W_kEdqE-2QI]River 5w4 Sx/Sp[/youtube]

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
das frohliche wissenschaft or the gay science (the science of joy) by friedrich nietzsche.

see also:
twilight of the idols, or, how to philosophize with a hammer.
ecco homo: how one becomes what one is (including great sections titled "why i am so clever" "why i am so wise" "why i write such great books" "why i am destiny").
human all too human: a book for free spirits.
the birth of tragedy (from the spirit of music).
the will to power (the ultimate sx/sp manifesto)

Last edited: