• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 1] 1w2 Description

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Something's driving me nuts.

I really wanted to find this great description of 1w2 that I had found ages ago, and I cannot find it anymore. :shrug:

It was just perfect, and I think it had a red-letter title with a white background, but it was just great, and now I can't find it.

Arghhhhhh......can't find it in history either and I forgot to save it in my bookmarks....

I know I'm being really vague here, but does someone have an idea what I mean and where I can find it?

Neutralpov

Was it on geocities? They disappeared and I think they had good stuff. I would be interested if you do find it being a 1w2

Jaguar

Even I'm scratching my head on that one. Red-letter title or logo?

If you can't find it I have a great book idea for you; recently published.
Nine Lenses on the World: The Enneagram Perspective, by Jerome Wagner, Ph.D.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Excellent! Hmm...yeah I can't seem to find it, so I assumed it disappeared. But now I have some good alternatives, so thanks!