User Tag List

First 12

Thread: INXP 5w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I relate quite a bit to the OP. I'm INTP 5w4 sx/sp. What makes you think sp/sx over sx/sp? Just curious.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Junior Member grey bottom socks's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I relate quite a bit to the OP. I'm INTP 5w4 sx/sp. What makes you think sp/sx over sx/sp? Just curious.
    My test results came out that way.

Today, I read the instinct descriptions on the enneagram site and I must say that I would place sx/sp/so as my order.

But this is the thing, I am on the look out for an individual to experience that SX with, but I'm not counting on it happening any time soon.
    I'm not that pro-active in searching for those rare connections very often, or any new relationships, for that matter.

Once you've had a taste of that potential/possibility for depth, intensity, darkness, and light, all in a single person, ....you will not settle for anything less. I believe I'll know when I meet that person, because I'll actually take that risk for true intimacy.

Until then, I'll be SP/SX orientated

Banned
    MBTI
    me

Quote Originally Posted by grey bottom socks View Post
    My test results came out that way.

Today, I read the instinct descriptions on the enneagram site and I must say that I would place sx/sp/so as my order.

But this is the thing, I am on the look out for an individual to experience that SX with, but I'm not counting on it happening any time soon.
    I'm not that pro-active in searching for those rare connections very often, or any new relationships, for that matter.

Once you've had a taste of that potential/possibility for depth, intensity, darkness, and light, all in a single person, ....you will not settle for anything less. I believe I'll know when I meet that person, because I'll actually take that risk for true intimacy.

Until then, I'll be SP/SX orientated
    And what would you be like if you met that person? I'm pretty sure i've been talking to a 5w4 sp/sx and i'm curious how I might go about reading him

Junior Member grey bottom socks's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelandic View Post
    And what would you be like if you met that person? I'm pretty sure i've been talking to a 5w4 sp/sx and i'm curious how I might go about reading him
    Are you trying to find out if he might like you? If he's talking to you and makes an effort to 'reach out' to you, I think there is an attraction. What do you guys talk about? Does he seem nervous or anxious around you? I need more info to work on.