• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] r u a 6 SIX =enneag.

Afkan

Pleaaaaase post if u consider yourself a 6!
Any other details such as wing(s), why you are a 6, examples... greatly appreciated. :nice:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
6w5 in every sense of the word.. Sp/Sx/So

Lots of contradiction.. It makes life so much fun.. :holy:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hee hee hee...
And hmmm, didnt expect enfjs! Cool. Makes sense though.

Type 6 is Ni and Fe .. so really it makes a lot of sense.. I think a lot of NFJs are type 6.. it's just a very misunderstood type and not very attractive at first glance, so people reject it.

A big one is the need for an authority.. most people don't realize this authority can be themselves.

Afkan

its interesting... I scored high on 8 instead. I bet enfjs usually have one or the other, a 6 or an 8.
Still curious to see loads of replies from sixes... even if you just post Hi! So we can see what types you are...

Random Ness

Umm well, just read my signature. Interesting, two ENFJs are the first to respond.

G

garbage

I think so, but I've also got some 1w9/9w1 and 3w4 in there somewhere.

Gonna have to do even more exploring to figure that one out

G

Glycerine

6w5 SP/SO/SX. I was rather reluctant to own it... just ask arclight. lol

momof3

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
Hello...I thought I was 6w7 for a long time. But people who know me best (and who know the Enneagram well) have helped me open my eyes to the fact that I just may be a 3w2.

I really latched on to the six concept of needing support from others. I'm a very accomodating person and I try so hard to fit in and please people (and this includes always wanting to follow the rules). I also could relate very much to Type 3 and always thought this was because I disintegrated to Type 3 during stress. Over time, however, I've started to see that I have a LOT more Type 3 in me than I ever wanted to admit. And my need for "support" for others just might actually be a need for "admiration."

Has anyone else ever had confusion about Type 3/Type 6? I don't think it's all that common?

In any event, I think Type 6 is awesome! I never saw an ugly side of it when I first identified with it. I guess it just stands to reason that all types have their ugly side.

momof3

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
:smile:By the way, I also think it's cool to see so many ENFJs!

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm a 6w7... I think.. I always get mixed results on enneagram tests, but I believe that's what I am.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Type 6 integrates as well as disintegrates into type 3..

Type 6 can often be confused with type 9 and type 4 as well as type 5.

When healthy it takes on the best of type,9,8 and 3.. when unhealthy, like wise.

Therefore a Type 6 can often mistype as 3,4,5,8 and 9 ..

The MBTI relation of Fe is most fitting to type 2 and type 6.
And Ni is most Fitting to type 5 and type 6

Using this logic, an Fe/Ni user is most likely a type 6.

Of course there are always exceptions and nothing is written in your blood. And Fe and NI can be found in all types.

And of course I am going on memory here because I am too lazy to look it all up.. but I am positive if you go into depth this can all be confirmed

Random Ness

Has anyone else ever had confusion about Type 3/Type 6? I don't think it's all that common?

Well, I'm way too chicken to achieve much. The 3 I know, though, could be confused as a counterphobic 6, because he's always overextending himself without regard to consequences or worries.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pretty sure I'm 6w5.

Externally calm but internally often anxious and wound up.
Loyal.
Paranoid, especially if I seem to have annoyed a friend, I'm afraid it's going to have a cataclysmic effect on our relationship even if it's minor.
Prone to phobias.
Responsible but a bit scattered.
Surprisingly funny. ;)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:smile:By the way, I also think it's cool to see so many ENFJs!

I'am a 6 too... but I'am ISTP.:D

It's interesting to see that many poster on this board are ENFJ. I'm curious about differences between NFJ and STP 6s, how so much different cases can happened?:thinking:

ISTP 6s are Eminem, Henry Rollins, Amy Winehouse, or Angelina Jolie for example.
For famous ENFJ 6s, I see Tupac Shakur and Adolph Hitler. Can you see some others?

G

garbage

Part of me ends up wondering whether trying to find an Enneagram type for oneself can be motivated by a need to be able to rely on a stable system.

In that case.. well, Six.

:doh:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
"I ain't going to take anymore, believing some of the lies while all of the signs are deceiving"
~ From, Eye in the sky - A Parsons

Type 6 and systems of belief ..

The systems can be all internal. They can be self invented and self regulated.

Whatever the system is, whatever it source, whoever it's author is, one thing must remain consistent. The system's own consistency.

If your system wavers. fluctuates, displays hypocrisy or breaks it's own rules, anxiety is sure to be present.

Type 6 fears, more than anything, believing in the wrong thing, being made a fool of and being blindsided.

How easy is it to self deceive?
What happens to a Type 6 who believes his/her own lies and blindsides themselves?

If the threat is internal then the anxiety turns inward and the type 6 must confront or run from themselves.

Are you confronting yourself then, or running??

Welcome to type 6 and enjoy your stay.:hi: