User Tag List

First 234

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kitsunegari View Post
    I'm a 6w5 (counterphobic) and ISTP. Phew, am I full of contradictions or what? Sometimes I feel that I am nothing but a yoyo, bouncing between dependency and independence, desperately seeking safety and adventurous challenges at the same time, rebelling and remaining trustworthy. Hate this combo sometimes, it's sooooo tiering! I'm good with computers, though.
    Lol! Stop to relate my life.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESFJ

Calling in for duty esFj and a 6 sx/so

Everyone has pretty much nailed it on the head, i dislike being a contradiction and would much prefer to flow as a river.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    aw, for anyone who said that 6 seemed like it had a lot of "ugly" qualities, i always thought that 6 sounded pretty good. loyal but with a healthy dose of skepticism, dedicated and responsible yet brave and rebellious.
    Agreed

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Calling in for duty esFj and a 6 sx/so
    Lol, apparently you have the same type than Joan of Arc and Milla Jovovich. You always seemed more 6w7 to me.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESFJ

Aww, thanks.

I'd take a bullet or a spear or a sword for what i believe in and fight till the end

Enneagram

Yeah, I am more of the Woody Allen six. Not so much the Steven Seagall kind.

I am a phobic 6w7 sp/so. As an INFJ six, I am always very worried about the future, constantly planning my next move. I think my anxiety stems from a lack of a grip on Se, I don't trust my ability to navigate in a pure sensate reality and so I am not grounded and always feel uncomfortable. I am always constructing a battle plan against the evil outside world. When I was younger, I was very small and spacey, so I got picked on a lot. Then I learned how to protect myself by making the bullies laugh, getting them to like me. This process became so internalized, I now view meeting new people like that. Every interaction feels like I am disarming a bomb. I smile nervously a lot, I use a lot of self-deprecating humour and I apologize/stutter constantly. I'll do anything to make them laugh/not hurt me. It works, but it doesn't make people take me very seriously.

Very meek, very friendly, very high strung. Friends and sometimes even professors do impressions of me wringing my hands and pacing frantically. I always think I offend my friends, and then I extrapolate from that point, all of these horrible worst-case scenarios that seem so real to me. The thoughts drive me so crazy, I eventually track my friend down and beg for forgiveness. They have to ask me what they're supposed to be mad at me about and then always think I am crazy once I explain my thought process. My girlfriend gets really confused by my worrisome nature, as she is a steady 9 INFP and doesn't understand where I am coming from. But she accepts it, bless her soul.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm CP 6w5
    sx/sp/so
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

INTP 6w5 sx/sp and mostly counter phobic. I am surprised to not see more NT 6's.
    INTP 6w5 sx/sp

Down With The INTJ Forum